Plug in Speed

Plug in Speed

by Plug in Useful

Optimize CSS & JavaScript. Compress Images. Improve Shop Speed

Mommymakeup

I'm going to give this app a 5-star even though I removed it.
The reason I removed it is my theme was already well optimized. The developer spent considerable time analyzing why the app didn't do much of anything for my store... and it was because I already have strategically optimized code.

NOT THAT my store is perfect... it's just the way this app does things was not going to help my site.

I think the concept of how the dev is approaching this is smart. And for some themes, it will help.
I gave the 5-star because the developer is a pro and that says a lot to me.

Rainbowvapes

I have to say that the support from Plug In Speed has been outstanding.

The plugin pretty much worked out of the box except for 1 JavaScript file which was causing an issue.

I contacted support and Daniel Sim worked with me to fix it, he sorted it in 5 minutes and we spent the next 1/2 hour discussing ways we could further improve our pagespeed.

I can happily recommend this company and Plug In Speed to anyone wishing to make their site load faster.

Karibo Shop

I am no expert on Code and Image Optimization, but after I've installed this App, the average load time decreased from the original 8 sec. to 1 sec. Also, the average image size became 0.03 MB (I don't remember the original size, but I sure know it was higher than 0.03 MB). My page speed score became 65/100 for Desktop and 78/100 for Mobile . The recommendations from PlugInSpeed team was to contact them via e-mail in order to improve these scores to at least 85/100 > which I'm already in contact with them. In all, I do recommend this App. It did not ruin my theme, I have no problems with other Apps still running, so, I believe I made a smart choice installing it.

1 2 3 5 Next