Page Speed Optimizer: PI Speed

Page Speed Optimizer: PI Speed

by SureSwift Capital

Page Speed. Image Optimization & Compression. CSS & JavaScript

WeLoveLeds

I used the app to speed the site up as we were having loading issues. It worked a treat to optimise the images, and was very easy to use. Plus, i'd had a recurring issue with the site that was unrelated to why i'd downloaded the app, yet when i mentioned it to their support people they were so helpful. They went out of their way to give me a very in depth explanation as to what needed to be done to fix the issue which i went to my developer with. Very Very Happy

WholesaleHenry

Works nicely this one is worth keeping if you want reduced speed, the team is very helpful,, if you like CBD products check us out @ WholesaleHenry.com for Hemp Tea, and you can even check our speed in SEO checkers to test this apps speed reduction.

The Palm Beach Baby

I used this app to optimize our website so it would load faster. The support (Miranda) was great. She was very responsive. It did speed things up, but is still is on the sluggish side.

SlashCart

it won't work from its crap.

i don't think would be work

I don't recommend this

After using this app i didn't getting any improve in page speed.

March 5, 2019

Hi Russell, Sorry to hear this. I see that you had the app installed for a very short amount of time and never got in touch us with any issues you encountered.

This is where it gets quite weird. It seems your shop quickly opened and then closed down, the main email address shown on your shop doesn't exist, and you have connections to a Shopify app developer...

Something doesn't add up here, but it would be great to hear from you. I'd love to help you out with your speed if this is genuine. Drop me a mail to daniel@pluginuseful.com.

Daniel
CEO & Founder, Plug in Useful

MaryJanes CBD

GREAT app! id keep it but $39 a month is A LOT OF MONEY!!! Wish there was a wasy to keep it but a new site making no $$ cant do it!

Yalla Gamers

This app is a miracle. It is everything they say they are. We have a video games store in UAE called http://www.yallagamers.com and we suffered from a slow site for some time. No one was able to achieve the speed we needed besides this app. it worth every $1. and will keep using it for sure. Thank you!

Revigorate

This app is great, and the customer service is fantastic and extremely responsive. They will try to help you solve any issues related to their app regarding your website. I highly recommend this if you are looking for a great review app!!! Thanks so much!

Skin Care By Suzie

Didn't work for my shop, Actually slowed down after installing app. I give 4 stars becauseof the support I received

Shoppinghappylife

es una muy buena aplicacion, es muy rapida y muy intutitva mejora la velocidad del sitio la recomiendo.

L'Univers Otaku

This app was not able to improve my website speed at all, but i had the results of the optimization before the end of the trial so i didn't loose any money. It may worth give it a try for someone else.