Print on demand & dropshipping

POD & embroidery shoes, sneakers, boots, blankets, bags & more

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Nev Custom Wear

This app works seamlessly with my Shopify store. Popcustoms has an extensive range of quality products, allowing store owners to develop their brand. The customer service and response time are exceptional. The shipping is fast, and all products are trackable. One of the features of my store is footwear; with the variety of styles that Popcustoms offers with the newly featured 3D mockup generator, I'm indeed in the zone.
Keep up the great work you're doing.

August 30, 2022

Hi!

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Popcustoms. We are constantly working on developing the 3D Customize Maker and adding more products to our catalog, You can also participate by submitting your requests.We sincerely appreciate your patience!

- Popcustomsteam

BestPrintsCo

Location Turkey
Time spent using app 4 minutes

Quality products and really fast service....I can say this is the fastest POD company that i used.. I tried many other apps before but i can say i found the best service with POPCUSTOMS...

September 1, 2022

Thank you for your review. We will try our best to do better!

Happy Monday Store

Location Thailand

I highly recommend this app and site ! I met with an amazing service after i changed my business to popcustoms. Their website is really easy to use and helped me a lot for my design and dropshipping business. Before i was using some other apps for my designs but popcustoms website and service and price is much better than any other company...I can easily say they are the best POD company in the market !

August 30, 2022

Hi there ,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear that you are enjoying our services. And we are constantly working on improvements , we will be happy to know more your ideas . Thanks again.

-Popcustomsteam

CustomBlackBelt

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app has been exactly what I needed for my business. This links all my dropshipping products and has made it possible for me to create multiple businesses without carrying any inventory. Their dashboard keeps everything easy to read and to track all orders when placed and once they are produced!

September 1, 2022

Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you are satisfied with our products and shipping. We will definitely try our best to do better, please stay tuned with us!

FZwear

Just got my first couple of items ordered and i must say i am impressed with the quality. I love that they have a timer for production, so i know how long before my order is shipped.. The delivery time and tracking information was great. Still have some concerns with the shipping cost but i guess it will get better as we go along. Strongly recommend.!

May 30, 2022

It's an honor to get your like and support, we will try to do better! :)