Print on demand & dropshipping

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 5, 2023

I used this app to open a new POD store. Totally new in this field but this app helps me a lot. It has all the personalized options that I need. Highly recommend this app. Thanks to the developer team!!!

Product store
Time spent using app: 11 days
popcustoms replied January 5, 2023

Thank you for the 5-star rating!! Hope we can help you boost your personalized products in the 2023. And dont forget I will send discounts to you for a new site and new orders . We look forward to growing with you and love to support you forever.

Happy New Year!
----POPCUSTOMSteam

January 4, 2023

Great application!. Good service, good update, when I have a question quickly reply. Can adjust easily with products. That's all I need now. If you can open more embroidery products it should be better May . Tks so much when you are my supplier

My Store
Time spent using app: 10 days

Dear:

Thank you very much for your review!

It's great to know that you're satified with our team and Popcustoms help you well with your store. I got your needs so don't forget to save our site and follow us Facebook page to get new arrivals updates and all latest tips .

Cheers!

-------POPCUSTOMSteam

January 4, 2023

This app is by far the best personalization app for shopify stores. It does its job perfectly, the support is always there to listen to feedback and implement new features also on request. Good to business with you !

Velasca By MRJ
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 10 days

Hello MRJ:

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that Popcustoms and our team can help you well with your store. We hope to deliver even more benefits to you in the future.

Happy New Year!

-----POPCUSTOMSteam

December 25, 2022

My customer and I placed our first order few weeks ago and just received our items recently before Christmas. We was so happy and surprised about our products. The shoes fit perfectly and was on-point; however, the customers hoodies were too small. They order an size 2XL; however they couldn't fit them. It fit like a Large. They was very happy about the quality's even though the material didn't stretch -- the size was not right. We was assuming with products coming from China -- clothes would be correct size, but it wasn't. Overall the service was absolutely good.

ClasswithSassDesignsLLC
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Dear ,

Thanks for your real review with experiences . Popcustoms do the sizes from investigation and customers needs including the US /Japan's sizes , then we will refer to the size more to ensure that every customer is satisfied. Thank you !

December 21, 2022

I just wanted to say I am very happy with the quality of the print and the turnaround time for production. I will definitely be using Popcustoms again in the future.
Thank you very much May for your exceptional customer service.

ready set shop
Time spent using app: 6 days
popcustoms replied December 22, 2022

Hi ,
Appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We think there is a great opportunity to do your own brand printed and embroidered apparel on demand. Let's connect again soon!

Happy Holidays ,

December 20, 2022

POP customs is a great print on demand company. The quality of their clothing is high quality and is packaged really well. I look forward to using them as my main supplier in the future.

blacktoroyalty
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
popcustoms replied December 20, 2022

Thank you, we will do better!And our main goals are to make the app easy to use and to provide best products and quick customer service.

Happy Holidays,

December 20, 2022

Loved this app and POP products ! Support also replied within 30mins by phone which was astonishing. Highly Recommended to everyone.

thestoreloop
Time spent using app: 26 days
popcustoms replied December 20, 2022

Thank you for the glowing review. We are always working to make our APP better for our customers ! If you have any more questions or need any help contact us still.

Happy Holidays,

November 25, 2022

I was having an issue with a particular design plus product. I had installed the app over 5 times and the issue remained. I messaged them in messenger and was a bit impatient and contacted them by email. lol I should have waited they got back to me in messenger within 5 mins and had it all fixed 5 mins later so a total of 10 minutes to fix the technical issue. I give them 5 stars for their customer service alone! They have so much to choose from as well! I haven't made a sale yet but I will and I know they will be great!

Gfts N Stuff
Time spent using app: 25 days
popcustoms replied November 28, 2022

Hi Sir ,

Thank you very much for your sincere comments.
We will further strengthen the online reply service, at the same time, thank you for sharing the designs from design-plus of our designers.

I hope your orders will gradually increase in the future!

November 13, 2022

They have many products that I am seeking, especially shoes. My customers are happy with the quality and the shipping time!
I see POPCUSTOMS provides custom branding services, can't wait to try creating my own branding materials!

Royal Mart
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 12 days
popcustoms replied November 28, 2022

Hi ,

Thanks for your review .
Branding service is the main items at present on popcustoms.com, we will add more styles and categories for you to use, thank you for your likes and support !

We hope you get better and better!

-POPCUSTOMSteam

November 3, 2022

I love the fast shipping! And all the options to choose from!! Thank you Daisy and May for your help, you guys are the best!

Villababystudio
Belgium
Time spent using app: 13 days
popcustoms replied November 7, 2022

Hello!
Thank you for your review and likes, we appreciate it.

We would absolutely like to look into the communication issues you mentioned to ensure that all your questions and concerns have been answered. Please reach out to us at business@popcustoms.com - we would love to hear from you!

---------------Popcustomsteam