Print on demand & dropshipping

POD & embroidery shoes, sneakers, boots, blankets, bags & more

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Gfts N Stuff

I was having an issue with a particular design plus product. I had installed the app over 5 times and the issue remained. I messaged them in messenger and was a bit impatient and contacted them by email. lol I should have waited they got back to me in messenger within 5 mins and had it all fixed 5 mins later so a total of 10 minutes to fix the technical issue. I give them 5 stars for their customer service alone! They have so much to choose from as well! I haven't made a sale yet but I will and I know they will be great!

November 28, 2022

Hi Sir ,

Thank you very much for your sincere comments.
We will further strengthen the online reply service, at the same time, thank you for sharing the designs from design-plus of our designers.

I hope your orders will gradually increase in the future!

business@popcustoms.com

POPCUSTOMSteam

Royal Mart

Location United Arab Emirates

They have many products that I am seeking, especially shoes. My customers are happy with the quality and the shipping time!
I see POPCUSTOMS provides custom branding services, can't wait to try creating my own branding materials!

November 28, 2022

Thanks for your review .
Branding service is the main items at present on popcustoms.com, we will add more styles and categories for you to use, thank you for your likes and support !

We hope you get better and better!

-POPCUSTOMSteam

Villababystudio

Location Belgium

I love the fast shipping! And all the options to choose from!! Thank you Daisy and May for your help, you guys are the best!

November 7, 2022

Hello!
Thank you for your review and likes, we appreciate it.

We would absolutely like to look into the communication issues you mentioned to ensure that all your questions and concerns have been answered. Please reach out to us at business@popcustoms.com - we would love to hear from you!

---------------Popcustomsteam

HumyrazOfficial

Beyond expectations! They delivered fantastic results, were really responsive, and did it at a reasonable cost. It would be great if I can
find more stickers on your site in the near future.

October 28, 2022

Thank you for your review!

Our development department is happy to help you with your inquiry and assistance ! And always working on developing and upgrading products for your markets . All the best!

---------Popcustomsteam

GRIA Lifestyle store

Time spent using app About 10 hours

I've tried to use other well-known suppliers, but I was not satisfied with the price and the quality. Now I turn my business to POPCUSTOMS,
their products and customer services are exceptional! Highly recommended!

October 28, 2022

Hi ,

Thanks for your support and like. We are always improving the site where creativity meets quality and customer services . Looking forward to your more feedback !Thanks

Chosenbuys ®

POPCUSTOMS has a lot of free public designs in there that you can use directly, and the designs are very interesting and some are very beautiful, with all kinds of themes. I synced some Halloween theme rugs to my store and the clients loved them very much!!

October 18, 2022

Hi ,

Thanks for your support and like. It's would be a great encourage for us to do better. And we'll do more designs for each celebration day like Christmas ! I hope everything goes well with you ! Thank you.

queendivaofficial

Time spent using app About 2 months

I've tried many POD Shopify apps and now I find the best one for my business! The price is very competitive and the quality is good enough. Though they ship from China, the production time and shipping time are faster than that of other suppliers I used! And I can't believe that they also provide customizable products that allow my shoppers to design directly from my site! Love you guys!

October 9, 2022

Hi,

Thank you for your support and trust, we have been working and improving the speed and quality of production and delivery, glad to hear your satisfaction . Enjoy~

Nev Custom Wear

This app works seamlessly with my Shopify store. Popcustoms has an extensive range of quality products, allowing store owners to develop their brand. The customer service and response time are exceptional. The shipping is fast, and all products are trackable. One of the features of my store is footwear; with the variety of styles that Popcustoms offers with the newly featured 3D mockup generator, I'm indeed in the zone.
Keep up the great work you're doing.

August 30, 2022

Hi!

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Popcustoms. We are constantly working on developing the 3D Customize Maker and adding more products to our catalog, You can also participate by submitting your requests.We sincerely appreciate your patience!

BestPrintsCo

Location Turkey
Time spent using app 4 minutes

Quality products and really fast service....I can say this is the fastest POD company that i used.. I tried many other apps before but i can say i found the best service with POPCUSTOMS...

September 1, 2022

Thank you for your review. We will try our best to do better!

Happy Monday Store

Location Thailand

I highly recommend this app and site ! I met with an amazing service after i changed my business to popcustoms. Their website is really easy to use and helped me a lot for my design and dropshipping business. Before i was using some other apps for my designs but popcustoms website and service and price is much better than any other company...I can easily say they are the best POD company in the market !

August 30, 2022

Hi there ,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear that you are enjoying our services. And we are constantly working on improvements , we will be happy to know more your ideas . Thanks again.

-Popcustomsteam