4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for creating engaging pop-ups with a user-friendly interface and quick setup. It offers features like cookie notifications, product add-on suggestions, and advanced targeting, including "exit intent popups" that boost conversions. The design process is simplified with a variety of templates and a drag-and-drop builder. The customer support team is praised for their quick and helpful responses. The app integrates seamlessly with Shopify and even offers a free version with high-quality templates. Merchants appreciate its simplicity, efficiency, and effectiveness in building mailing lists and encouraging customer engagement.

November 17, 2020

This is the best tool to collect emails and sending coupon codes to users. Very easy to use and quick support from the team.

Susquehanna Hemp
October 14, 2020

Great app and amazing support! I got a quick response and all issues were solved in a few minutes. highly recommended!!!

MANO VINO
Israel
June 10, 2018

The best pop up app there is! I use it in all of my shops, easy to install, many different styles to chose from, great data and analytics features and fantastic support.

Pjc Jewelry
Israel
August 18, 2021

This app has helped me grow my email list by using the pop-up forms. The support team are very helpful resolving any issues or answering questions. I will be continuing to use this app as my business grows.

Island Play Cosmetics
November 8, 2020

Super easy to use app! Very kind and helpful chat service, I have no coding experience and managed to connect two very beautiful pop-ups to my shopify website and connecting to Active Campaign. So happy with it!

Infinity Braids
Netherlands
November 16, 2020

Great app. Lots of emails gained! Great customer service. I had an issue where emails were not being listed as subscribers. Handled in minutes!

Dreamland Organics
September 13, 2021

This is the best plugin which I found on App store. I tried many plugins to do what I exactly wants, but Failed. So, I fount this plugin which was not working first. Then I talk with there support team (Nirupama) and they guide me to resolve the my problem. Thank you Poptin and Thank you all support team specially (Nirupama).

Étoile Brilliante
Pakistan
February 13, 2023

Excellent app for small businesses with low budget, especially if you operate multiple stores. Consistently brought in additional revenue with the various pop-ups which can be customized for mobile and desktop views. Super prompt and helpful customer service too! Thanks Osama!

Juicy Missy
Singapore
February 20, 2021

The popup came out the way we were looking for and with the right feel and placement. And the Poptin team are always helpful and ready to make it even better if you have suggestions.

108health
October 19, 2020

One of the best app to work with where you can customize each and every element to fit your requirement, starting from the backgrounds to adding images, icons, buttons, and many more. One of the great support team who understands the queries and responds with the precise solution you're looking for. Highly recommended!

Prymaxe