Poptin Popups ‑ Email Pop Ups

Poptin Popups ‑ Email Pop Ups

by Poptin

Email Popup, Upsell Exit Intent Popup, Form, Lightbox & bars

Sexy Beast

I've been using this for 2 days now and it's easily the best pop up app out there. Easy interface, and so far great support. For startups that are watching budgets, this the only app you should be looking at in this space.

Oh! So POP

It took me 2 hours of web search to finally find a service that allows me to make free popups that look great and have all the functions I absolutely need (there are some paid ones that would be great too, but they are not that important to me at this point). Poptin is easy to use and has several great templates that are customisable. You can even add your own font if that's your thing (I haven't yet). And A/B testing! No other service I saw offers this! I am absolutely thrilled that I've found this app, 'cos there's so many bad popup services out there, you wouldn't believe me. Definitely recommended :)

HosieryAndSockOutlet.com

I wanted to reach out to people who visit my website by asking them to subscribe to my email list. The popup I made with this app has been great. Also, very easy to reach customer service and they were very helpful with resolving my issue.

Neptunes Co

Great app, very useful for any kind of popups (newsletter, visitor leaving website, discount), and very easy to use! I definitely recommend it.

Gipron Poles

Easy to use and great UI. in a few clicks you can set up banners and pop-ups.
Makes lead generation easy thanks to direct integration to mailchip. Responsive and helpful support team. Absolutely Recommended.

Nutri-bay.com

We just created our first Poptin Pop Up with real ease and seems to be functioning well on our website with not coding on our part. I had an additional question for the help desk and their responsed very quickly. So far a very positive experience.

CrisDietética - Loja Online

Atendimento ótimo com esclarecimento de todas as minhas dúvidas. Respostas rápidas e artigos explicativos.

Restok.me

Im really amazed that this app even has a free version! Exactly what i needed and extremely easy to set up and use, with flawless integration on my website!

boone n' crockett childrens clothier

Coming from a non-tech savvy individual, this is one of the apps I actually don't break a sweat when utilizing. It's easy on the eyes and very easy to follow. PLUS, customer service is fast and wonderful to deal with. We love the integration with Shopify and just makes things better. We are opting for the free plan right now but have an option to use 3 other paid plans, too. Great job, POPTIN!

Susquehanna Hemp

This is the best tool to collect emails and sending coupon codes to users. Very easy to use and quick support from the team.