Upsells & gift with purchase
Increase your average order value by offering upsells and increase customer lifetime value with free gifts with purchase.
Products added to same order!
Unlike all other upsell apps, our app adds the product to the existing order with one click!
Promotions show up after checkout without any installation or development work required! Shop Pay, PayPal, and most all gateways supported!
About Post Purchase Promotions
Post Purchase Promotions is a highly flexible promotions tool shown after checkout & trusted by over 400 Shopify brands. Offer your customers a variety of promotions from product samples to cross-sells to free gifts. It's the first native post purchase upsell app!
Just install the app and you're ready to go. No code installation required. Start showing your first upsell in less than 60 seconds!
Works with any theme and nearly all payment gateways including Shop Pay, Apple Pay, PayPal, & more! Also works with custom Shopify Plus checkouts.
- Product Upsells/Cross-sells
- Free Gift with Purchase
- Add exclusive discounts for upsell products
- Add eligibility rules for when a promotion shows
- Supports multi-variant products
- Enable multiple promotions and sort by priority
- In-depth analytics
- Optionally let customers choose quantity
Easily target different types of orders with our flexible rules engine. Options include:
- Order eligibility (minimum/maximum subtotal, minimum/maximum products in order)
- Customer eligibility (customer tag, shipping location, registered only, guest only, first time customer)
- Product eligibility (product, variant, vendor, sku, price, sale price)
- Shipping country
How It Works
- Create a new promotion
- Enable promotion
- Customer orders that meet eligibility will begin to see the promotion on order success
- Track performance on analytics page
- Create additional promotions and sort by priority to enable different promotions for different types of orders.
Ideas for Promotions
- Showcase related cross-sell products that a customer may be interested in.
- Sell off old inventory using cross-sells.
- Provide product samples to convert customers in the future on new and existing products. For example, beauty products, food samples, fabric swatches, etc.
What gateways does it support? It supports all payment gateways including Apple Pay, Shop Pay, & PayPal.
Does it create a new order? No. It adds the promotional product(s) directly to the existing order.
What sort of analytics does it track? Every promotion has an analytics dashboard showing views, clicks, redemptions and revenue earned.
Are custom Shopify Plus checkouts supported? Yes! This app supports post purchase upsells on custom Shopify Plus checkouts.
- We leverage order editing so this may affect fulfillment if you use a 3rd party fulfillment system which does not support order editing. We recommend delaying order syncing with 3rd party systems by 30-60 minutes.
- Google Analytics
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Use this app on your online store checkout.
Pricing 14-day free trial
$10 per 500 orders shown a promotion up to $500
Includes first 100 monthly orders shown a promotion
Payments supported includes Shop Pay, Apple Pay, PayPal, & More!
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
The only app that let's you use OCU with all payment methods. A great app, with very great and responsive support. I wish I could give it over 5 stars. excited about the next feature that the developer will add.
Great app and even better support! We're seeing solid post-purchase upsells since installing, and Gil has been SUPER responsive to support requests. Absolutely recommend this app!
This app is simple and straight to the point. You will not find a better price. I really hope they improve their analytics and offer more features like dynamic offers.
Happy to say that analytics have been completely revamped and there are now in-depth analytics at both the store and promotion level. You can see a number of metrics across different time-frames. Hope this helps!