Hulk NPS Post Purchase Survey

Hulk NPS Post Purchase Survey

$9.90/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
July 31, 2022

App funktioniert super und arbeitet zuverlässig. Leider fehlen noch ein paar Features, wie die freie Übersetzung in andere Sprachen oder der Export von bestimmten Daten - aktuell muss man immer ALLE Daten komplett exportieren und dann bearbeiten.

Spirit of Eden
Time spent using app: 6 days

Hi there!

Thank you for your feedback and your input! We really appreciate it and always try to implement new ideas with our updates.

If you need any assistance, please do let us know!

Best regards :)

July 29, 2022

Super App mit wertvollen Funktionen für den Post-Purchase Survey! Alle Funktionen sind übersichtlich und gut anpassbar.

Mynt
Time spent using app: 5 days

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy you find our app helpful and clear since that is our goal!

Should you need anything, please let us know!

Kind regards :)

July 3, 2022

Molto utile e comodo per gestire l'NPS e raccogliere le modalità di arrivo dei clienti alla nostra piattaforma

Enrico Rizzi Milano
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Hi there,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback!

Should you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to let us know!

Cheers :)

July 3, 2022

Invaluable app to track where customers found out about your business. Allows for multiple options. Love it!

Sassy & Arbee
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
HulkApps.com replied July 3, 2022

Hi,

We love your feedback as much as you love our app! Thank you!

Let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Cheers! :)

June 10, 2022

Hands down the best app for direct response marketers. You're able to ask your customers ANY questions you'd like with this app and that's beyond marketing gold

Everdries
Time spent using app: About 2 months
HulkApps.com replied June 20, 2022

Hi there!

Thank you so much for your feedback, we are pleased to hear that the app is to your convenience!

Should you need any assistance in the future, please feel free to contact us!

April 26, 2022

The app rolled out a new update as I had the app since 2019 so it caused the form to stop working form February 2022. Since then, I have spent almost 2 weeks trying to get the form resolved by liaising with the team directly. I have sent over screen recordings and placed several test orders. The team refuse to follow resolutions to get it fixed. I have proposed solutions such as raising a fresh test order but they refuse to solve this. They keep blaming devices. This is the longest length of an unsolved issue with an app I have ever faced.

Story of Elegance
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
HulkApps.com replied May 31, 2022

Hi there, I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly.

Our manager has reached out to you to help with the issues that you are facing. Please get back to him when you can and we assure you that your issues will be resolved in less than 48 hours.

February 21, 2022

My review is related to the support I just received. I ran into an issue which prevented me from saving changes, Ahmed came to the rescue and resolved the problem in a matter of minutes. I'm not able to save again. The Post Purchase survey has also been very useful for us to get valuable insight into our customers likes and dislikes.

Wonder & Awe
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
HulkApps.com replied May 31, 2022

Happy to hear you are enjoying our app! We will always be here to support you. Your feedback would surely put a smile on Ahmed's face.

February 11, 2022

Very good app and good support service. i have requirement for translate a part and they do it quickly

Airpurifier.co.uk
Time spent using app: 8 months
HulkApps.com replied May 31, 2022

Thanks for the kind words. We are happy you are enjoying our app and we're looking forward to supporting you on this eCommerce journey.

Edited September 17, 2022

Simple and Good app for Post Survey.
Support is quick and comfortable. I hope below for more convenience.
- Custom Setting for some Language

和雲
Japan
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
HulkApps.com replied October 20, 2021

Hi there. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I just wanted to apologize that our glitch on iPhone12 Pro. Our experts are working on making things right for you.

Please let us know if you need anything else!

August 26, 2021

Very good App to analyse where the user comes from or what you can improve in user experience. It's easy to use and concentrates on the most important things

Dein Grinder
Time spent using app: 5 months
HulkApps.com replied August 27, 2021

Thank you for your review, highly appreciate your support :)