Free NPS Survey Feedback Poll

Free NPS Survey Feedback Poll

by HulkApps.com

Post purchase feedback poll to understand customer behavior

Oates Home Co.

Love this app! Helps me get some immediate feedback from my customers about how they heard of us and what they are looking for from us! SO useful and so easy to set up!

July 6, 2020

Super Duper Candle Company

I use this app to ask how the experience was on my store and at checkout, it's been really useful to get insights. The app works great and I thoroughly recommend.

July 2, 2020

Acuring

I love this app. I've used it on multiple stores to better understand my customers. This app has made me thousands of dollars no doubt!

July 1, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. Best of luck with your business! :)

Hoppy's Garden Art

Great looking app, and when I had an issue with launching it, the support team was very responsive! Thumbs up!

June 29, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

DELU Games

I use this for our website, delugames.com and it is perfect! We sell a tailgate game and I want to know how people heard about us, so I just ask two basic questions. It is really easy to use and provides me with great responses. It is so easy to set up, install, and unintrusive to our customers. I love it! I also get a pretty high response rate which is great!

June 29, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in positive customer feedback while using our app!

Mi Rancho

Thank you for excellent Tech Support/Customer Service, very much appreciated. Looking forward for your updated PRO version.

June 25, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and please let us know if you need any assistance :D

DNO

I love the fact that HulkApps gives you a workable app with all the features completely free. We were actually paying for additional services, apps, and platforms, and we've switched to the HulkApps for almost all of it.

I ran into my first issue recently and they were so fast and professional about fixing it, keeping me diligent on updates. Excellent customer service, excellent app, and excellent features make this a complete 5-star option you should use.

June 23, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We definitely pride ourselves on offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Stardust Fiber Studio

This was super easy to use and exactly what I needed! I didn't need a bunch of bells and whistles and this fit what I was looking for perfectly.

June 23, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app :)

MOODA

enjoyed using this app simple and easy, enjoyed using this app simple and easy, enjoyed using this app simple and easy

June 18, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

RoyalRadic

I used this app to understand my customers better, it looks very basic, but very efficient. I got really high response rate(46%) with it. Highly recommend.

June 12, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you were able to get a really high response rate from our awesome free app! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Previous 1 3 4