Free NPS Survey Feedback Poll

Free NPS Survey Feedback Poll

by HulkApps.com

Post purchase feedback poll to understand customer behavior

WANDERLOOMS

Very useful to get real feedback and new ideas from the customer what they want. I recommend this all Indian stores

September 21, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Mach mich gelb!

Great app, especially since its free.

It would be great if the data was shown not only in an excel-sheet, but also in the app itself with some diagrams. Maybe in a paid version?

September 14, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for letting us know about the need for showing insights within the app. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this feature and hope to release it in our future updates.

Let us know if we can help with anything else.

Yaya Maria's

Love this app. Getting some quick feedback at the checkout makes it so much easier to understand purchase decisions. Brilliant!

September 8, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Post-purchase survey app! We look forward to seeing your continued success.

You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

Momma's Shop

This app is amazing. It's allowed me to ask my customers questions that have helped me SO much with running ads as well as our business overall. Thanks :)

September 8, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Vapor North

This App works really well, easy to set up and very clean. Worked exactly as expected with no stress and I check it often. My only wish is that I could delete customer feedback more than one at a time, they build up quick!

September 4, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. Thank you for bringing to our attention that you want the option to remove feedback in bulk. No worries though! I've flagged this as a feature request to our Product Team. If our product team decides to implement this, we'll get in touch!

Let us know if we can help with anything else.

Be Maraki

Gamechanger for my business! I am just starting my online clothing store so it provides vital information about my customer experience including how they found my store and overall feeling about my brand. Very simple to install.

August 27, 2020

This review made our day! We are thrilled that you're getting great responses from your customers. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

If you face any issues with Shopify, feel free to reach out to us for professional help!

SoundSkins | SoundSkins Global | SoundSkinsUSA

App worked for the first couple of hours, then the app dashboard would not load. I couldn't see any customer survey submissions or make any changes to the app. Deleting was the only option as you can do this from Shopify without entering the app.

FAST AND FRESH GLOBAL LLP

Really easy and simple to install. Also much required by store owners what the customer experiences from Ordering to delivery,

August 19, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Schweid & Sons | The Very Best Burger

This is a basic purchase feedback app that was easy to setup and maintain. We have not had any issues with the app so far.

July 23, 2020

Thank you for your kind words! We hope you keep enjoying our products and services throughout your Shopify journey!
Thank you once again, and have a nice day!

Whiskerr

See i normally don't type reviews but wow it was so easy to set up, thanks for making it freeeeeeeee

July 20, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your continued success!

Previous 1 3 4 5