Free NPS Survey Feedback Poll

Free NPS Survey Feedback Poll

by HulkApps.com

Post purchase feedback poll to understand customer behavior

Synergy Raceparts

This app has helped to capture customer feedback after making their purchase in how they found us and share other user feedback to increase marketing avenues and team recognition. Thank you for making this app easy to use, it is such a useful value for us. I highly recommend this for your business at any stage.

November 19, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any questions about the Post-purchase survey app or any of our other apps!!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

SheaThomé

Works good in our store. It helps to improve and not do decisions on suggestions but on facts.......

November 5, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the review! Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

MJ's Chocolates

Great after purchase service. I raised a support ticket because my app was showing up blank to me, very quickly they checked it out and it was there, I was just needed to wait for the page to load...great job support.

November 4, 2020

Thanks so much for giving us an opportunity to assist you. Please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Coda EDC Flutes

This free app works really well. It helps us identify our customers' needs and serve them even better!

October 6, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

WANDERLOOMS

Very useful to get real feedback and new ideas from the customer what they want. I recommend this all Indian stores

September 21, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Mach mich gelb!

Great app, especially since its free.

It would be great if the data was shown not only in an excel-sheet, but also in the app itself with some diagrams. Maybe in a paid version?

September 14, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for letting us know about the need for showing insights within the app. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this feature and hope to release it in our future updates.

Let us know if we can help with anything else.

Yaya Maria's

Love this app. Getting some quick feedback at the checkout makes it so much easier to understand purchase decisions. Brilliant!

September 8, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Post-purchase survey app! We look forward to seeing your continued success.

You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

Momma's Shop

This app is amazing. It's allowed me to ask my customers questions that have helped me SO much with running ads as well as our business overall. Thanks :)

September 8, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Vapor North

This App works really well, easy to set up and very clean. Worked exactly as expected with no stress and I check it often. My only wish is that I could delete customer feedback more than one at a time, they build up quick!

September 4, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. Thank you for bringing to our attention that you want the option to remove feedback in bulk. No worries though! I've flagged this as a feature request to our Product Team. If our product team decides to implement this, we'll get in touch!

Let us know if we can help with anything else.

Be Maraki

Gamechanger for my business! I am just starting my online clothing store so it provides vital information about my customer experience including how they found my store and overall feeling about my brand. Very simple to install.

August 27, 2020

This review made our day! We are thrilled that you're getting great responses from your customers. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

If you face any issues with Shopify, feel free to reach out to us for professional help!

Previous 1 3 4 5