Post Purchase NPS Survey

Survey Form & Polls, Post-purchase Feedback-Net Promoter Score

$9.90/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Shopify Post Purchase NPS Survey App by HulkApps

Enrico Rizzi Milano

Location Italy

Molto utile e comodo per gestire l'NPS e raccogliere le modalità di arrivo dei clienti alla nostra piattaforma

Sassy & Arbee

Location Australia

Invaluable app to track where customers found out about your business. Allows for multiple options. Love it!

July 3, 2022

Hi,

We love your feedback as much as you love our app! Thank you!

Let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Cheers! :)

Everdries

Hands down the best app for direct response marketers. You're able to ask your customers ANY questions you'd like with this app and that's beyond marketing gold

June 20, 2022

Hi there!

Thank you so much for your feedback, we are pleased to hear that the app is to your convenience!

Should you need any assistance in the future, please feel free to contact us!

Story of Elegance

The app rolled out a new update as I had the app since 2019 so it caused the form to stop working form February 2022. Since then, I have spent almost 2 weeks trying to get the form resolved by liaising with the team directly. I have sent over screen recordings and placed several test orders. The team refuse to follow resolutions to get it fixed. I have proposed solutions such as raising a fresh test order but they refuse to solve this. They keep blaming devices. This is the longest length of an unsolved issue with an app I have ever faced.

May 31, 2022

Hi there, I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly.

Our manager has reached out to you to help with the issues that you are facing. Please get back to him when you can and we assure you that your issues will be resolved in less than 48 hours.

Wonder & Awe

My review is related to the support I just received. I ran into an issue which prevented me from saving changes, Ahmed came to the rescue and resolved the problem in a matter of minutes. I'm not able to save again. The Post Purchase survey has also been very useful for us to get valuable insight into our customers likes and dislikes.

May 31, 2022

Happy to hear you are enjoying our app! We will always be here to support you. Your feedback would surely put a smile on Ahmed's face.

Airpurifier.co.uk

Very good app and good support service. i have requirement for translate a part and they do it quickly

May 31, 2022

Thanks for the kind words. We are happy you are enjoying our app and we're looking forward to supporting you on this eCommerce journey.

和雲

This is very good app for Post Survey.
I hope below for more convenience.
- scroll horizontal survey result in Shopify App.(Icon to see result is hidden by iPhone 12 Pro)
- see survey result in my mail.

October 20, 2021

Hi there. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I just wanted to apologize that our glitch on iPhone12 Pro. Our experts are working on making things right for you.

Please let us know if you need anything else!

Dein Grinder

Very good App to analyse where the user comes from or what you can improve in user experience. It's easy to use and concentrates on the most important things

August 27, 2021

Thank you for your review, highly appreciate your support :)

Robocube Ltd

It is free, and that is great, but it is not very useful without analytics tools. I would give 5 stars if a simple analytics tool showed a simple graphic with the total feedbacks. That would make it easier to understand what questions from the survey are chosen the most. Now you have to go after every feedback and read it. Otherwise, you can miss it, or you need to go through it every week. Very time consuming and messy. It could be avoided by the straightforward solution mentioned above. I promise to change my review once we have this tool!

January 13, 2022

Thank you for your review!
We will surely add everything to our improvements list.

Golem Karrierewelt

the app does what it says. Very easy to set up and install. Support was efficient and helpful. Recommending it.

August 19, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)
Have a beautiful day!