Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Dreskod.bg

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app 8 minutes

Works great for now, will see it in future. Easy to use and very helpful. Free version is good enough as a start.

Lando

Location Moldova
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Helpful app.Very good support............................................................................................................

Cream of the Prop

I love that it posts a random item from my shop every day. If I forget to post, I know that the app will do it for me. I recently had a technical issue and reached out to support, the problem was sorted so quickly! I am very satisfied with their service.

Carecross

Location China

Very nice and useful app. Love it so much. but if can connect with the Tiktok, IT WILL BE SO COOL.YOU CAN BE BETTER AND BETTER.

Cyprinus Carp Fishing Technology

Great app that does exactly what it is supposed to with no issues or problems - comes highly recommended as saves lots of time if you regularly post on social accounts. The service seems to be quick and helpful also which is always a must in my eyes

Kian And I

Location Australia

I really like how it does. It works what I expect and is very much helpful. I don't need to get any to post as the apps does it for you.

Nerdy Geek Shirts

Time spent using app About 12 hours

I had some issues where my Instagram account was not showing up no matter what I selected. Pavi was able to assist me connect my Insta account to my FB account, convert my Insta to a professional account, and viola, everything worked! Thanks for the help!

beyourownherodesign

I love that this creates posts for me so I do not need to remember every day. Customer service was very helpful, I love the live chat feature. They responded quickly and answered my questions.

DeliciousLipsDesigns

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I was looking for an app to help me keep up with my weekly social media post so I decided to give this app a try. So far the app seems easy to use. If I start to see some positive results I'll invest in the pro plan.
DeliciousLipsDesigns . com

Victory Writing Shop

Time spent using app 1 day

This app was so easy to get set up. If you have familiarity at all with social media posting apps, you'll be up and running within minutes. I started to try to set up recurring posts with SocialBee (a great social app), but with SB, you have to create each post and then from there, you can queue it for automatic reposting. And that's a time suck, y'all. Look, for $8 a month, you can pretty much add all your social channels. If you have a bigger presence, it's only $20 to upgrade. But even the free plan is valuable if you only want to post to one channel. This app will save you TONS of time every day--you don't have to collect your images, write descriptions, none of that. Just set up your campaign and it's done for you. I do wish they'd randomize the product images they choose so you have more variety, but they allow for random templates of your text, which I plan to add. I'd also love to see more choices of link shorteners (I have an account with Rebrandly, but the app only lets you choose Bit.ly) Also, tech support is quick to respond, though I only needed them so suggest a feature (adding Rebrandly integration). To wrap this up, I can't recommend this enough. The hours you'd spend working on your social media stuff is worth WAY MORE than $8. This is a smart investment, and I'm glad I went with Post Studio.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 70 71