Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Gadgetion

Easy to setup, clear and simple, no hassle, no headaches. I use plenty of FB posting apps but this one it just work and it's really easy to use.

solowomen

Been using this app for awhile now. Saves a ton of time by auto posting to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Can also create sale posts. Customer support is also very responsive, took care of my issue by providing me a solution to my problem. Instagram kept disconnecting but it was due to the frequency of the posts I scheduled. Was advised to reduce the frequency and that solved the issue.

funjunctiontoys

For the most part really simple to set up. Then put together some automated posts and step back with regular posts running onto your social media platforms with little to no effort. Had a few niggles when setting up Facebook (I could connect without an accompanying Instagram account). Contacted support and Hanna helped guide me through. All set up now and looking forward to automating product posts on Facebook too. Take some of the stress out of your social schedule, add this to your Shopify site, and it'll do the posts for you. Well worth having.

Magia do Oriente

love this - useful - easy - self-explained
made my life so much easier thank you for the team - and it is free

ROYSHOPS.COM

I used this 1st time . As per my first experience it will be better for me to post product. Our time will be saved

DippedwithJazz

This app really saved me a lot of marketing time. Once you set it up to your liking. It's a beautiful thing. I love it!!!

Mall ko

New user here, support is great. One of the best app for auto post on social media. Saves a lot of time.

KACHVI

Great App Really Useful saves a lot of time. Autopost on both Facebook and Instagram. Before that i have to post manually on both social media platforms.

Urbans Kingdom

Cumple con su función. Lo único malo es que la cuenta de Instagram se desconecta cada día y hay que volver a conectarla.

LOVE HAIR BEAUTY SUPPLY

This app has help me so much, and helped me to get more customers to come to my store, I am very grateful.