Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your product to Twitter & social media

Fidget Widgets

Love this app! The automated posting to Instagram is a life saver. I would love to see Pinterest as well - it can bring you many more client. Looking forward to your new version.

Bundles By K

I am just starting my businesses so it has been really helpful in driving traffic and its easy to use also so yes I do recommend.

Unique POD Gifts and More

This app works really well for store! It saves us tons of time. Liza is super responsive and helpful.

Big Dog Steel

My only regret is not getting the app sooner. Fantastic time saver. Brilliant support. Well worth the small expense.

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

I love this app! I choose my collections and make a few other decisions and it does the heavy lifting for me. I can count on it to post in all the locations I desire for me. I highly recommend giving this app a try!

Garrafeira Gato Preto

A primeira vez que uso. Até agora estou a gostar. Fácil e eficaz para quem não tem tempo para fazer publicações todos os dias.

Facestora

This is an easy app I really appreciate and as a startup now I use the free plan and hope to use the Pro plan future as well.

DiffLand

So easy to set up Facebook auto-posting! Thank you! So easy to set up Facebook auto-posting! Thank you!

AmAZing Bling by Adrienne

So easy to use and set up auto posting...saves me so much time! Make your sales so much easier. Yay love it! Love it love it.

Saaket Foods and Speciality

I have just downloaded this app and set up my first campaign. It is super easy to set up and seems to work seamlessly. 5-stars from me for this early experience.