Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your product to Twitter & social media

Se-to

great customer service. Helped me really fast and great. I had an issue with the app "post Studio" and she helped me out. Thank You

Kidzconnectsa

great customer service really helped me quick effective service great customer service and they helped me on their side because on my mac it was difficult to see the percentage to set it up they will fix it

PuzzleSelect

It's perfect for posting pictures on your feed, scheduling them throughout the week / month. Customer support replies in minutes, which is also very convenient. Great free application!

The Citrine Circle

Easy setup, fast support when needed, great app! Definitely recommend - you have no reason not to install it!

Pennyca

good perfect nice dependable and fine, please consider good perfect nice dependable and fine, please consider enjoyable and very good

Custom Coffees Ltd.

Love this app. It just works. No crazy API issues, simple, effective scheduled posts. 100% will us on all engagements moving forward.

DXFforCNC.com

Nice app, help more and save time to post on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Very easy to use and install

Petzze

Great and easy to use app thank you for making such simple and easy app, great going team!! Hats Off

Silicone's Arc

I used this app for my post integration. So far it is easy to use and i just post my 1st campaign with this app. I will tell more once the campaign start running.

Country Comfort Water Heater

I've just started using this app to promote my products through Social Media and was having a few issues from me not being tech savvy and contacted online help and Hanna was great and very patient with me. So far loving the app.