Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your products to social media channels

Peanuts Shops

So far so good easy set up lets see how nice it works out when it posts. Hopefully it represents the exact preview

Safelyfe disinfection systems

just installed looks like a brilliant idea. Just the idea of half the work cut out for the store owner is great.

Divinity-Boutique

Just signed up, so far glad I did. Posting is going well and customers are looking. Looking forward to see results

Supreme Pets

Love this app, wish they had a basic free plan for IG also but still a great app for any store interested in social media engagement and marketing their store .

BigGuy Distributors

***first time user, pretty simple so far. need to be more in depth for further and updated review***

onlinesareez

amazing app started using it now and hoping for the best results from this app to run my business and promote my products on social media pages

Sunglass Associates

This app has streamlined my Facebook and Twitter posts, it will post most recent products and even add hash tags automatically. Definitely a time saver!

Puff.co.za

So far so good. Setup is super easy. Quite a bit of functionality on the free version. A free trial version on Instagram post would also be nice for testing purposes though. Let's see how it performs.

Avocadeau.nl

Love it so far! It guides me through the options like a charm and now I'm going to see the impact soon, I hope.

Zia-Luh Online Shop

This app changed my everyday.
Posting for me and when I would like it to post.
This on my FB page & Instagram.
It has definitely lead to sales of product that was posted & this products that I wouldn't think of posting myself.
They also have a super awesome support team.