Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Neon Star Mobile Distribution

Location Myanmar (Burma)

Thank You. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

DR.HC - Happy Choices for Organic, Natural, Vegan Cosmetics

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

One of my account was not connected and keeps showing error. Contacted support many many times via email but got no response at all. I went to the app to chat with them, it has been some days but that simple issue is still not resolved. They seem not to be very willing to help and reply once a day. Disappointed!

Inner Personality Gifts

Time spent using app About 2 months

I was looking for something to help me post to my Instagram account and I found AutoPostr. I decided to give it a try. it's beautiful! Works perfectly. I am able to auto post one product from my store each day to my (now connected) Twitter, Instagram and Facebook page. While I sleep! So far, I'm very much loving this newly found app.

Blazin Fashion

We have used this app to help with posting on our social accounts for a while now. HIGHLY recommend this app to anyone that wants a consistent auto social post app that is user-friendly and FREE to use. 5 stars hands down!

FashionKart

Location India

It is a great app only till you run into issues. The support system is pretty bad. There is no reply to the messages sent.
Who would do this to even the paying customers?

DoneDeal.AE

Location United Arab Emirates

Great app ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Dihamutim

Time spent using app 15 minutes

GREAT app! Fall in love with this app . Really working great. fulfilling my need. Hope i could generate my sale with this app

Family Crafts

I have been using this app for a while now and have been waiting for support to fix the option to define the post template with a variable. This has gone back and forward with support and has taken months and still not working.
Just get a message saying that should be working now, please try again and nope, still not working as it’s supposed too.
Could be a good app but doesn’t deliver

Medusa Beauty Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app thank you! Very useful! Great time saver and marketing tool I would recommend this to ALL shopify store owners

Unimakers

Location India

Best app ever! Thank you so much team for creating such an amazing autopilot post app. I would highly recommend installing the app once to save you time on manually uploading posts.