Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Shopping Agent

It's a very useful app, it helps a lot in our work. It is a quality application that alleviates our workload with its features and functions, will be very beneficial if used correctly and we are sure that it can develop further.

Everlasting Self-Care

Time spent using app 28 minutes

This app streamlined the entire process of posting on multiple social media accounts daily. Absolute time saver with great automatic product pictures and descriptions!

JULCOR FLOWERSHOP

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 2 hours

These apps are very helpful it saves you much time to do hands-on on the social network. I used this on my main page, it's highly recommended and the support is excellent.

All en Cash Apparel

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app to help me post daily to all of my social media accounts. It's a lot simpler than me remembering to do it or worse yet paying my daughter $25 a day to do it (she really did want to charge me that much y'all) I really hope this works out because I cannot afford to pay her that much money even though she is an influencer and marketing mogul. We shall see.

Flyclothing LLC

Excellent application and support. Highly recommend. Saves time and automates much of our social media work.

cg-cosplay

Time spent using app 14 minutes

I used this app on my old store. I'm so relieved to have found you guys again. This app helps so much with ads and after it's posted on the social sites boosts the post for traffic.

Bella Fancy Dresses US

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app, all in one outstanding support from the team. last year I am using this app I love to recommend others.

Kommon Scents

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Its actually great, I had a bit of trouble, which was through my error, and they helped me out.
I love the way it advertises to my page for me on a daily basis.

Diapers.com.sg

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 21 minutes

Looks good. just started using free version. if it works well. i may consider using pro version for daily auto-promo

Signatourz

I use this app to help me create daily campaigns. I really like how it takes the guesswork out of always having to manually do it. Their customer service is excellent.