Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

BattleBatz

I have been using this app for 7 days as my trial ends today. It does EXACTLY what I need it to do. Does it replace post from a human, nope, but in a way it is better. I nearly never have time to post on social media CONSISTANTLY and that is the key for growing a base following. I was struggling just to do one a week with insta and FB, now I am posting a couple times a day on Insta, Fb, Twitter and Pinterest!!! I have already added a few more followers in just a week. Still need to do some tweaking to the automated post. Another great thing is you get to set up 5 or 6 post for each one, so it randomizes and doesn't look as much like you're just doing the same thing over and over. It wont post the same product in a 5 day time frame, I would like an option to extend that actually, but wait.... You can request changes, you can message to guy directly, very responsive and nice. WELL worth the few bucks a month. The one app I can justify paying for!!

A10 SHOP

Great way to auto-post content across social media.
Good service and immediate response from the tech team. I would strongly recommend it!

House and Loft Living

Works great for Pinterest and is easy to set up. Support was also good when needed. Highly recommended!

Angelina Venus Accessories

GREAT APP GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT CENT WHO REALLY HELP YOU WITH ALL YOURS QUESTIONS AND PROBLEMS I WOULD REALLY RECOMMEND THIS APP

Qcanvas

It's easy to work with. You'll access to many useful features just by signing up with the free plan. Highly recommended!

Göberlo

The app was good in terms of the design and how easy it is to use. It was a bit too simple for my taste, and I felt like there needed to be more content in it. It could also have been better optimized for speed.

RELXELF ACG Hub

Very good features and helpful! use it for a long time and recently have problems but solved really quick

iSignShop

Easy to use, straightforward. Linked to my social pages with ease. I like the set it and forget it functionality.

Jewelry Sessions

Downloaded this app a short time ago and connected my social sites and it is working fine. It is easy to set up and if you have any questions customer service is very good at getting back to you with help. I would recommend this app.

Coffee Bean and Birds

I really recommend it, Great app. I use it on all webs I manage. Easy set up with great results on your social networks.