Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your product to Twitter & social media

Johnny Vartani

I used this app to get auto postings generated to twitter. Integration was seamless and intuitive. 5 stars! Also, it has the ability to post to facebook, which I have not tried yet, but will be doing.

NVNC

Did not know this app is exists! First time try and its Amazing and recommended to all.... User friendly for sure!

A lil somethin 4 every1

I just started using this app and so far it's been great, very simple to use! Great way to advertise items and offer sales, easy to customize with multiple platforms available

CalciumSupreme.com

Very nice. Another way than google ads to seek customers. I like its good for Twitter too. Instagram I will try when I obtain some business.

TOUS HOME

Perfect application and service! I've already done some tests and found that it saves time, being able to leave your page updated in seconds. Thank you!

OG $tore

Just wow its all i want, you save my some time when you use this app. i perfectly recommend this app.

Kimia Living

This is really very helpful and an awesome feature, for the limited time that we always suffering, they will help you post automatically to your network.

ShopYtrends

So far so good, it does exactly what I was looking for, maybe I'll consider changing to a pro plan later, let's see how it goes :)

Phil Market

The best app for a dropshipping business
This is my first time to use this app and kaboom have a very nice campaigns

Zeus Legacy Life

Love this app, super easy to use. I definitely recommend this to everyone.
Simply publishes your products for you.