Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

FIHEROE.

This app works very well if you already know how to post successfully on FB. A must-have for business owners because it saves a lot of time. No need to hire someone to manage your FB page. Just use the app. Though I do recommend as ab added feature to include a tutorial on the Do's and Don't's of successful FB posts. Other than that. Excellent!

techogarshop

I like I'm starting to use but it looks very very easy and convenient to set up and create posts. trank you

Band-it

I used this app for the first time, it is amazing! Very user-friendly, super cool. Made my life easier! Thank you!

joplee1209

It is easy to set up , i recommend using this app !!! i hope everything will work , looking forward using this app thank you so much!

Sofie Lodge

This app is amazing! It saves a lot of my time posting and editing posts on facebook. Now I can spare my on something more important. Also, the CS is fantastic, very responsive and helpful. I highly recommend it. No wonder they got all 5 stars.

Ne Nichole's Boutique

Just starting out. Will review again once I see improvement. Was easy to set up. No complaints so far, just hope it helps as it says.

Shop Now Chile

Thank you so much for solving my issues in a quicky matter. Really appreciate how fast and reliant!

Deevah's Beauty

I think this app will help my business excel. I can't wait to see how well my business will take off after the automated posts

FEELZ Design

it seems to be worth a try for someone not have to post everyday.very time saving and will be posting again results

TribalPrimal.com

Well this was first publish, I can truly say, it was quite easy to to set up and select my first product. Now to wait for results. Thank you.