Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your product to Twitter & social media

Crawz

Nice app and really good idea. Recommended

Gift Blur

This is the best app i ever seen for face book auto post. I recommend for every for all shopify stores.

SoWaggy

Great idea and wonderfully easy to set up. Thanks always wanted this option. Posts to Facebook and Twitter for free. Instagram is extra monthly fee.

metasporting

i use this app and it s great , recomend for all people

MARIÁ STORE 1

excelente app muy practica. los que estaba buscando para ahora tiempo, muchas gracias es de gran apoyo

SHOP360.PK

Excellent automation. Had been looking for an app like this since ages. Thank you and very best of luck!

Middle Man

This is undoubtedly the best social media marketing tool have seen. I have looking for such amazing tool to take care of my postings. Although, there are still lots of features that can be added to this great app such as: paid ad, hashtags, posting other items like motivational posts, freebies n giveaways, etc. I trust the developers to continue to improve on the app.

RobiNetStore

Apps is very easy to use.
I work with about 6 months and I'm satisfied.
I really recommended this apps.

Living dream Home & Garden

This app is really easy to set up and use. I have just done my first campaign, so I am hoping to get good results.

Razan

What a great app. It is working as described.
Also, a great support team and development. I had a small issue and they were actively supporting.
Huge Thanks for your work :)