Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your product to Twitter & social media

Ink and Muscle Apparel

This is a really great app! I can't wait until Instagram is added. That would make my life complete!

Kategory

User friendly and professional. look forward to the support of auto-posting to Instagram and Pinterest too.

Drip4Men™

I've used this app for awhile now posting mostly on FB. What I really like is the ease of use, but what could be improved is the selection of items for posting. You can manually select the item you want to choose up to a point, meaning that it will scroll through only about 5 options and then start over, giving you the same 5 options. I think it should scroll through the entire collection(s). If this were fixed I'd give it a 5! Other nice feature is that you can also setup your campaign to post at a later time. The customer service is truly awesome!!!

Thecityslackers

Omg this app makes marketing so much easier. And it's a good monthly price after the trial. Hurry up and make it available for Pinterest and Instagram please. www.thecityslackers.com

Cervi-Care

Great app ! Looking forward for Pinterest and Instagram feature ! Could be great to add the option off random product from all products and not just collections.

thefluffyhustle.com

Super easy to setup, the premade templates are great. It's going to save me a ton of time remember to post to FB and it's FREE!

ASG alfa occhiali da sole

certo il tempo si risparmi, ma ho testato solo per twitter
bisogna vedere anche su facebook.... 5 stelle

Kidz Hacs

very easy to use and manage.will save time for publishing professionally. Many thanks for this app.Looking forward for the result.

The Friendly Harbor

This was honestly a lot easier to use than I thought. You plug in what collections you want advertised and the free feature advertises one random item a day every day for you. It really just essentially to stay on top of advertising and this takes a lot of the work out. Will upgrade as I gain more revenue.

Vive natural tienda

I started just now.
But seems it runs OK, All is as I wanted.
I it help me sale more, I will upgrade to pro plan.