Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

BNV'D BU

Great App! Love it! easy to use and love the features and the tips and help they give along the way, even in the free plan!

Inksigma

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is awsome, I loved, it is simple and does what they say... and there is a feature to create coupons for your posts which I found super useful to increase sales and. only works with Facebook and Twitter so far.

The only con that I have found with this plugin is that they haven't been able to integrate it with Instagram under their on software and at the moment they are using a third-party to support this but for the rest is a great plugin and with Twitter and Facebooks works great!.

lallntop.com

Location India

looks great le me check few more days so i can see if its work well then i will start working with this app, because of this app i will get more customer

Boom Cases

It was really easy to set up. The app also helps to manage the discount by creating a discount code for your customers. I hope it brings in customers in large numbers.

CookHouse King

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app for social media posting. Must Try. You will feel a sense of freeness for social media sharing and posting.

Electzit

Location Mexico

Aplicacion increible muy facil de usar y simple para hacer publicaciones en la redes sociales me encanto la acabo de probara ver como va.

LadiesInn.pk

Location Pakistan

It's look and interesting Facebook & Instagram Auto Post that we install, Thanks a lot Kapusta Technologies Ltd

worldschoolplanner

Really easy to set up, for an idiot like me it was a lifesaver!!!
Love how user friendly the whole app is. Really well done!

CalJohn66Silver

Time spent using app 7 minutes

I have no clue what I'm doing. I will have to let you know when I understand better. But, thank you.

ZEUSLUX

Very good app. It is Amazing and help very much to increase the sales. This is one of the best app and very easy. I recommend it to everyone.