Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your product to Twitter & social media

Body Revolution

Really simple to install and shows you exactly what it can do straight away. Love it and definitely recommend

Elifts Store

I LIKED VERY MUCH.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Silvermoon Smokes

So far this has been very helpful with advertising on my facebook page I am hoping that it continues to make my experience with my shop easier. :)

WatchXotic

Man, this is wonderful. I definitely will go pro once I see how this works out! Great for small businesses just starting out.

Terrestrial Organics LLC

This is something I never knew I needed, but now I'm so happy I have it! Setting up a campaign is super easy and straightforward! Definitely helpful for those social media pages I really didn't have time for (i.e. Twitter ). Can't wait for the rest to be released!

Lovely Liquid

Simple and easy marketing automation. I love this and very easy to set up. Hopefully the instagram integration will be available soon.

BLACKenPINK

I used this app to post for me in FB, its perfect for the lazy people like me. deserve to try it. I enjoy it as my page always active. this page does what it should do. really I don't waste my time with other apps.

PxlShirts

Exactly what I was looking for. Plain, easy to integrate, easy to use and to configure. Great work!

Heartland Sports Memorabilia

Only wish I could do more for free, but this is awesome. Great place to start especially for a small business!

Fabulous Brands

Cool app really love it, saves loads of time and effort. I most definitely urge you to upgrade if you want to save time and make money.

December 18, 2019

Thank you so much for this review! 🙏