Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Gears Canada

For a free app this gets the job done on Facebook. Free features are very limited but still the best app app out there. My website: www.gearscanada.com

WeJustSocial

Update 1. The App Owner reached out to me directly offering some clear explanation on why the app is setup that way. I believe they've added more transparency in the description as well and it's great that my feedback was taken into account. It shows that the team cares. You should note that you won't be able to use the Instagram Posting feature UNLESS you pay, there seems to be no way around that, but there's business reasons behind it.

Good communication (even if I wasn't fast to reply) and clear explanations.

ORIGINAL REVIEW
_____________________

I'm setting up a new store and I NEED instagram auto posting.

I feel like the app name is very misleading, it has the words Instagram Auto Post, and I'm unable to use the Instagram part of the app UNLESS I PAY. I highly recommend to the developer to update their name or make at least PART of the instagram functionnality available without paying, this is misleading your customers and users. Even worse, the basic instagram function that is advertised is NOT available unless I pay 19.99...

I tried contacting support, chat box was active with many users showing at the top, but then I never got a reply and was told I'd get emailed back.

Will update later if we get this sorted, but so far I feel deceived...

Jessica

Huntington Stamp & Coin Shop

an app that is easy to use, feature rich, and just works... I can't ask for anything more! we have so much engagement from this app!

Amber Grove

Not sure how to rate this App as we already use other Apps for your Facebook posting. But easy to install and spoken to support a few times who have been extremely helpful.

inno-marts

LA PULGADA

I JUST INSTALLED AND IT HAS BENN EASY TO SET,

I NEED THIS T

Does what says and much more, I'm still learning on how to set auto campaigns but we live and we learn

Bee Park

Love this app. Really easy to use and saves time. Try it for your shop too. Helps to post on FB with a short time.

Lymal Trading

Super App
A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Moto Central

Top notch service support.
Really helpful team and prompt replies to emails.
Recommended for all looking for automation