Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your products to social media channels

amristylez

Very easy to use. Makes advertising so easy. I can't wait to increase my sales with such a great app.

by [REESEDELUCA]

Such an amazing app because it takes one thing out of my hands and does it wonderfully. Posting on social on auto-pilot!

Just Keeping Time

I used this app to create a campaign on Twitter. It is easy to install and very user friendly. Can't wait to see how the campaign performs. Great App!!!

Jake 'n' Jasp

LOVE this APP!
This is a great app with great customer service team.
I love this app and it helped me to create campaign on both Facebook and Twitter. This app is free, which is unbelievable . Great job guys.
Thank you for the app.
Caesar

Blessed Beyond Favor

absolutely amazing and helpful. i was confused on a lot and they really helped me out. i was able to get everything resolved.

Jurama

Easy to install and setup it's perfect his is what everyone needs. Can't wait till they add instagram as well :-)

PLATINUM LEATHER EMPORIUM

I had a problem with the app not loading properly and they fixed the problem in a few hours, fantastic support team

September 28, 2019

Thank you for using Post Studio. The app does not require you to uninstall and re-install in order to edit campaigns, you should be able to edit & save the campaigns from within campaign edit screen.

We are unfamiliar with this specific problem however we want all customers to be 100% happy with the app, and we do our absolute best to handle every support request in just a few minutes time.

Please contact us on the support chat bubble from inside the app or at support@kapusta.com and I assure you we will resolve this small glitch in no time, so that you could go back to using Post Studio and edit campaigns freely.

Thank you!

The Beautify Effect

This app is one of the best. So user friendly and yields amazing results. Get this app now!
I was clueless about creating campaigns and in need of help. This app is a life saver

mamyka- moda infantil

La estoy utilizando y parece muy buena herramienta, te ahorra mucho trabajo para las publicaciones en facebook

Dealfactor Canada

This is one of the must have and most resourceful App's to have. It's just flawless & works like a charm! takes a hunk of a burden off my shoulder.