Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Cha cha cha shop

I used this app to help me publish on Facebook its a big relief, cause now the free app does it by it self , its amazing now i can focus on my sales

Accent Hair & Beauty

Time spent using app About 2 months

Fast and easy to use. A great tool to have. you will be running your first ad campaign in no time. Thanks

Wholesale Trunk

Location Pakistan

I used this app and I love it. Totally amazing app with a free plan for Facebook. It's a real-time saver.

tendanceforless

Je viens de l instaler et j ai deja ma premiere campagne instagram et facebook en ligne
Prise en main rapide, et support excellent

Je recommande

South People

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

Thats so good app, make easier post and repost the items of my store. For my is one of the best apps

Allure Store

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app, great app i recommend , auto posting Facebook and Instagram, thanks for this app .

Unique Oils LLC

Time spent using app About 14 hours

I was a bit leary on how this app would work but once I started, I absolutely love it's functionality. I can see how it is going to help increase my likes and followers.

Emile L

Location France

Facile d'utilisation. Pensez vous mettre en place une version en français ?
A suivre.
Merci
Cordialement

yummydelight

Location Egypt

Very easy and simple to install, and configure, trying it out and I think I will get the pro version very soon

Sweet Heart Details

So far so good. My first day but set up was easy and love the convenience of automatic posting. Trying twitter first, then will try facebook. Can't wait for pinterest!