Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Vive natural tienda

I started just now.
But seems it runs OK, All is as I wanted.
I it help me sale more, I will upgrade to pro plan.

Art-O-Rama

It's very simple and straightforward! I'm enjoying all the work it does for free! Keep up the good work!

R&L Jewelry

This is a very easy to use app. You just connect your social media page and tell it what collections to pull products from and when to post them and off it goes!

Lovesout

This is a great tool to share on social media! I wish that you offer Pinterest option! Thank you so much!

CraftSoap

This app is very helpful with posting existing products to Facebook and Twitter, even in the free version!

Casy Shop

Wooow!!! Suuuuper easy to set up and great time saving for my business! I love it!!! Thank you and keep up the good work!

Veronie Store

it is one of the best app in shopify i real recommend everyone to use this app for their store...............................

DuckBuck Clothing

Simple to set up for facebook helps save time by not having to create the posts myself. I am trying out the free plan first and will go from there.

DTLA Merch

So far this app is really cool. It saves me from publishing myself to too many SM pages. Basic plans lets you post once a day for free. Upgraded is not too expensive and posts a few times a day.

Country Side General Store

I am excited to try this app out. Looks promising. I am in the test stages. I hope it works on twitter. :)