Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your products to social media channels

Lunda Bazar Online

The Best App on Shopify with The Best After-Sales Customer Service in The Whole World.
Really Provided Instant Answers and Solutions to All the Problems and Willing to Provide Solutions to Problems Even Not Related to There App.
a 100% Recommended App.

Assamica Agro

Really good app if you want help with posting your products regulary on Facebook and Twitter, I would recommend this app! https://www.assamicaaro.in

September 12, 2019

Thank you for your review!

Tie-Fly Clothing & Hair Co.

I would highly suggest this app to automate posts to your Facebook & Twitter accounts, works flawlessly. You can tailor post times, days & what's included in the post. Customer service is very responsive. Tie - Fly Clothing & Hair Co. approved & appreciated!!!

September 12, 2019

What an incredible review, thanks :)

Effoe Lifestyle Furniture

I used this app for my social media posting, i.e Twitter and face book. I really enjoy it ease of use and the short amount of time it takes me to do posting.
I want to see Pinterest and Instagram, etc addition. Great app and I recommend it Highly!

September 12, 2019

Thank you so much for your review!

Rousez

First Great team, always ready to help. I Loved the app because it saved me a lot of time preparing my fb posts.

Mind Bend Apparel

Great app! Great support! It does what it states, the interface is very simple to use. You also get a preview of how the post will look, which is a nice bonus. The app automates some of the boring work you have to do.

Baby Hamlyn

Easy setup, efficient and simplicity. definitely save a lot of time with this app.
Likewise with the app support, LEGEND.

ShopyStube

I started using this app recently,
but I must say that it is really phenomenal it helps a lot to save time.
Then the support with Arthur is fantastic and super fast. I recommend to everyone

AkoLako Shop

This is a wonderful app! I do recommend this app for all store owners like me! It really helps me a lot and saves more time in auto-posting my product in different social media. Hoping for more helpful and disruptive campaigns in the coming days! Chat support is really great! Kudos to the Team!

Spy Shop SA

This auto posting app, is without a doubt the best and simplest i've ever used on any platform + Arthur and his team offer the best support and consistently updating their app! Well done, one suggestion: make more apps!