Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your products to social media channels

Dazyle

Quick and easy. Extremely user friendly UI

Thanks for creating this. Hope it will support Instagram one day. Keep up the good work.

SexyPositive

The app is great, support quickly, fix the problem very fast, help my shop management of social media.

Defiante

great app, and does what it's supposed to do in a convenient way, easy to use, and the support is super helpful!

PurplePick

I really like this app but there is one problem: When you choose what product to post about its random. That means the same product comes up a lot and some products don't appear.

TheMomoShop

simple app but very useful for my business
especially very quickly response and solve the problem when I contacted to them
wish you guys will come more forward
all the best to you !!!

August 28, 2019

Thank you for the review, happy to help :)

Duddeld

Just installed it, everything looks clean inside the app and working decent! Still will love to see how it performs in the long run!

Ponderosa Boutique

I use this app to help me increase social media posting, without adding time to my work schedule. I set which collections it will post from, the time(s) it posts, and a general format of what it will say with some interactive text. Great free app! I did run into one issue where the campaign didn't post, but I reached out to their team via chat and they resolved it within minutes.

Qstomize.com

Amazing application that helped us save so much time with our social media automation. Frees up a ton of time. Very easy to use. Would recommend for any store!

asheers4u

It saves great amount of time and effort to post on facebook and twitter. Just create a campaign and sit back and see the app doing all the magic. Awesome !

Eeless.com

I love this have - saves us time posting on twittet / facebook.
+ it picks random items from a collection it also stops us fighting over what to post.
+ Post a random item from a sale collection, You can change the style if it starts getting bored

=== Future premium features ====
" this s just a suggestion"

- Post variations,,, gets bored posting the same style.
- Post more than 1 at specific times