Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Post Studio
4.7
March 29, 2021

So far so good. Easy to set up and it helps take some of the load off of me to do other things . Very nice

Yvette's Hair & BEaUty Supply
Time spent using app: 9 days
Edited March 22, 2021

We have had Autopost for a few months now, on the Upgraded version that allows you to post on Instagram. It works ok, just a few options ("templates") available to "customize the posts. Originally you needed to connect your social media accounts via Hootsuite, but they recently (and without notice) developed some sort of upgrade where the Hootsuite interconnection is no longer needed. However must be still on tests as our posts get paused all the time and we only notice after a few days. The customer service chat is not the most responsive I have experienced, you can see they read your messages but politely ignore you. It's a so so App. If you need presence in Social Media, don't have the time or resources to do it yourself and don't mind the generic, repetitive titles, is a good solution.

Party Things Canada
Time spent using app: 11 months
March 21, 2021

A must-have app for any Shopify store, the recent update with direct Instagram integration is extremely welcome, the app literally automates our marketing effort at 9$ a month, great bargain, thanks for being awesome guys!

Soul Artists
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 10 months
March 20, 2021

very helpful app,,i give 5 stars to this app..........................................................

chinar shop
Italy
Time spent using app: 7 days
Edited March 20, 2021

I installed the app and within 1 day of having it installed I ran into issues with the instagram feed requiring me to reach out to customer service to reset things. Once it was reset, I went to set up posts for both the Facebook and Instagram. However, it gave me a message that I exceeded the # of allowable campaigns. I was very disappointed - but Hanna reached out to me and explained the error on their part. So why the 5 stars? First, the APP looks like it performs well and time will tell. It was relatively easy to get things back up and running. Perhaps just as important, Hanna's customer service and support was excellent.

Stone Field Shaving Company Ltd.
Time spent using app: 2 days