Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your product to Twitter & social media

Sanacorpus

This App is the most amazing thing on Shopify! it really helped out on my fashion store even though I ended up closing the store! I love this app, I just wish they had Instagram posters... oh well, hoping to see it soon, don't sellout guys, keep doing this amazing work!
Best regards!

Uunoshopping

Good..good...good...good...good. Really good app!!!! it's smart. Very helpful and convenient. Thank you!

Alicetheluxe

Es la primera vez que estoy utilizando esta aplicación. La veo muy interesante. Cada día publica un producto de mi tienda. Gracias al equipo desarrollador.

HowPretty

for some reason right after using this app , facebook started to give me the confirm its you verification and that i am human ...etc for maybe once everyday.

after around 1 week they disabled my ad account once , and then now my full account and asked for my face picture to prove its me

is this app using official API ?
and does it go with Facebook Policy ?

December 13, 2019

Dear owner of HowPretty,

This is a personal verification process Facebook sometimes ask users to go through. It usually depends on Country of origin or in some other cases on additional factors that facebook does not disclose

Please allow me to help you with it and have your problem solved. It's important you know that your facebook page is still available even though you personal account may be pending verification.

Post Studio is a facebook verified app, using the API after going through a detailed review process by a facebook team member and I assure you we are 100% compliant with their policy so this situation was not caused by us in any way. We have almost 4000 happy customers who use it daily, so if such issue could be caused by the app we would have definitely been aware of it by now.

Regardless, Let me help you with our experience on this, and increase the chances to get your account verified on facebook sooner than later.
I sent you an email with my contact details so that we can get to it right away.

Looking forward to your response!

Pandora´s

Parece buena aplicacion para poner post desatendidos en facebook, veremos que tal funcionan, tal vez el plan de pago es mejor

FAVEWANT

I'm feeling lucky that I found this App. As I just have started my Store and doing everything as a side hustle this App seems to help me a lot with social media presence. Installed it a couple of minutes before and set up both facebook and twitter campaigns. Especially the templates are very useful if you're still working on your own creativity :)

House of Trillium

So far (I've been using the app for about 10 min) it's been great! Easy to use and quick to set up. I think this will be a great tool.

Espiral Works

Simple and effective app, recommended. Waiting for Instagram addition, it would be great to have it also available.

eMobile

I like this app, it's really seamless and handy to use! It's easy to set up saving me a lot of time trying to figure out a new product.

Sammy Fashion

I did create an automatic campaign posting with the app and it was successful and fantastic. I recommend everyone to download and use the app, it's excellent...