Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Paulina B.

very easy and great app. in 5 minutes you will get more users and everything is automatic. every day post! :-)

Duke Deals

Submitting new social media posts every day can get really boring. This app automated and still allows you to widen your reach, without having to do the boring day-to-day.

Cheap Web Shoping

It is just Awesome App i found in the Shopify, wow I am amazed to use it, no I have hired a person to post automatic post on Facebook. no need to worry. I would say. why to worry when you have a such that kind of application.

Decorators Choice

Easy to use. Setup in minutes. I'm trying the free plan and doing random posts daily. Hope it works out.

Kargenix - Your Best Choice

I love this app it really makes posting a breeze, very easy to use, I recommend to try it for your self

Johnny Vartani

I used this app to get auto postings generated to twitter. Integration was seamless and intuitive. 5 stars! Also, it has the ability to post to facebook, which I have not tried yet, but will be doing.

NVNC

Did not know this app is exists! First time try and its Amazing and recommended to all.... User friendly for sure!

A lil somethin 4 every1

I just started using this app and so far it's been great, very simple to use! Great way to advertise items and offer sales, easy to customize with multiple platforms available

CalciumSupreme.com

Very nice. Another way than google ads to seek customers. I like its good for Twitter too. Instagram I will try when I obtain some business.

TOUS HOME

Perfect application and service! I've already done some tests and found that it saves time, being able to leave your page updated in seconds. Thank you!