Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

lucil.de

Location Germany

Very awesome tool! I wish the Instagram option would be for free too (One campaign 1x per day posting), so I could test it for me if it works well for me or not. But anyway 5 stars for you guys! Easy usage and no coding required.

great e-shop

Time spent using app About 2 months

due to the program we will still see, but there is a really great team working, fast, professionally lacking a word I have not yet met with such helpful staff

ESSENTIALCART

Location Singapore

Just installed the App and Elizabeth was very prompt in her support and communication. We will definitely give it a go. Thank you.

Stay Home Paradise

easy to use. At first I couldn't access the app, after removing the application and reinstalling, I linked my Facebook page Stay Home Paradise and set to automatically post articles.

Shoesbags

Location Greece
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Its really perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apaille

Location Ukraine

Awesome app. It allows me to publish posts every day absolutely for FREE. I set up a campaign for my Facebook in 5 minutes. This application is exactly what the beginner stores need. Thanks, guys!

Intelligence Coffee

Location Saudi Arabia

Great app the app can handle your accounts and post good promotions with simple panel with good templates

Game Hub One

great app, very helpful to increase traffic to your store. good job guys!! highly recommended for those ones that just start with their stores

World of Deals

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

Nice app really nice feed tehy create on your social media page. So I really recommend this service!

tazibhaji

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

One of the best app on shopify for auto facebook posting for beginner stores. Very viable pricing! Nice & Easy Integration