Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

LB Clothing

Time spent using app About 2 months

I love this app as I can pretty much automate my business if I'm out of office or too busy to do our scheduled posts for the day. I pick up so much business from the posts that this handy little app posts for us. Can't recommend it enough

ooOh My

This is a great app for Insta, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest auto posting, easy to use, excellent customer service. i use it on 2 of my websites.

blingprofessional

Location Belgium

Great App from Great people ,easy to install.It save us a lot of time.
Great Job.
We highly recommend.

FabulouslyStore

Location United Arab Emirates

It's very easy and helpful and the pricing is very low for everyone so I recommend it to all of you .

solekoi

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app really helps a lot. It keeps my social account active without taking too much time. And I really like the auto discount part.

Norma Jean Boutique

I have been using this app for several months and love it. It is extremely user friendly to setup and manage. The different options for posting to multiple social media apps is wonderful. They give you example templates to use and their customer service is very quick to answer your questions with setup and future questions that may come up throughout your use. Great app and definitely recommend for all Shopify users.

BattleBatz

I have been using this app for 7 days as my trial ends today. It does EXACTLY what I need it to do. Does it replace post from a human, nope, but in a way it is better. I nearly never have time to post on social media CONSISTANTLY and that is the key for growing a base following. I was struggling just to do one a week with insta and FB, now I am posting a couple times a day on Insta, Fb, Twitter and Pinterest!!! I have already added a few more followers in just a week. Still need to do some tweaking to the automated post. Another great thing is you get to set up 5 or 6 post for each one, so it randomizes and doesn't look as much like you're just doing the same thing over and over. It wont post the same product in a 5 day time frame, I would like an option to extend that actually, but wait.... You can request changes, you can message to guy directly, very responsive and nice. WELL worth the few bucks a month. The one app I can justify paying for!!

A10 SHOP

Location India

Great way to auto-post content across social media.
Good service and immediate response from the tech team. I would strongly recommend it!

House and Loft Living

Time spent using app About 2 months

Works great for Pinterest and is easy to set up. Support was also good when needed. Highly recommended!

Angelina Venus Accessories

Time spent using app About 3 hours

GREAT APP GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT CENT WHO REALLY HELP YOU WITH ALL YOURS QUESTIONS AND PROBLEMS I WOULD REALLY RECOMMEND THIS APP