Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

BESTSHOPFORBAY

this app will help me.in addition, it is free and it pleases.everyone likes just not enoughpinterest

MyShenron

Super useful app, does EXACTLY what it promises, quick customer support. A must have to save precious time!

VMexperiencehome

Really, This is so much easy. This is a great application for automated social media post. that's amazing!

JDR Distributors

Great app for posting on social networks, free, really easy to use, number 1 support solve my problem right away!

I recommend this App will generate traffic for real!

AgeniArt Wholesale

Ageniart Wholesale Bespoke Clothing
That was so easy to install, manage and to set it up was a breeze, love the display, love how it works on auto...great App...I definitely would recommend it 100% :)

MiCiShiBi

I've starting to use the app today and it works fine! Easy installation, easy use and free! Shame there are only Facebook and Twitter, however amazing work guys! Appreciate the help!

Robin Store Mens Clothing

I installed the Post Studio application - Auto Posting is very good in functionality, I liked it, we will test it in work, and as a result I will write a true review.

Knockmerchs2019

I like the app. it really help,and its easy to use.there is a template to choose and the best thing is, the app is free.strongly recommended to store owners

Pepplo Styles

Wonderful App! You are awesome by yourself! It is easy to set it up and run the campaign. Good Luck..

san&lu

I used this application and it helped me to make the campaign. From the support team, they helped me do it faster. Thanks to your whole team.
App is good and I recommend to everyone