Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your product to Twitter & social media

The Ripped Effect

This APP is amazing, and FREE?? You MUST be kidding me!!! No Branding??? AGGH SCCHHUUUCKS!!! This APP is actually REALLY worth what some of these developers are outrageously charging. I'm impressed and this is a serious time savor, not to mention is looks absolutely amazing on both FB and Twitter platforms. Thank you!!!

Shoppi-Kart

I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THIS APP, HELP ME A LOT WITH THE POSTING JOB!! I REALLY RECOMMEND IT!! IS THE BEST

iCoon

Really great app. the set up is very easy i hope they keep it this way, very nice. And its also free

Go sportify

What an amazing tool...shopify please keep this app. No one will ever do it like them. keep keep keep keep and i repeat keep this app.
Other apps like this only promote themselves by adding their branded watermark and ask you to pay if you wanna remove it. with zero content or clear post about my product.

druksell.bt

Simply the best- game-changer app- and above all- for free- this app has to be one of the best we came across so far. Best wishes!!

M & M Angels Gifts

So far easy to do and no cost to post is in my budget for someone like me to start a new business!!!!

ToddleBag

excellent app. easy to use and install. auto posting saves a lot of time. I would highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to drive more traffic to their online business.

IKEDEC

I just started using this app and it looking good so far on facebook but I was just wondering if it can be made to post on instagram

September 25, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're working on Instagram and hope to release it in a few weeks. We'll announce it via email.

Risparmiando su Internet

Fantastic App, the best auto posting in the world, i have try this for just one day but it's fantastic and free <3

Lelohle Boutique

Its easy to use app it looks like I will enjoy especially to post to Twiiter account. Ir recommend it to other shop owners to try it.