Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your product to Twitter & social media

Risparmiando su Internet

Fantastic App, the best auto posting in the world, i have try this for just one day but it's fantastic and free <3

Lelohle Boutique

Its easy to use app it looks like I will enjoy especially to post to Twiiter account. Ir recommend it to other shop owners to try it.

Luv Mint Hearts

I decided to use this for Facebook automation. Really simple to use. Recommend! I like it better than Outfy and some of the other apps with more features- only because this app can get your posts out fast and then you can share them to your groups ect..

HitDemFolks.com

I was looking for a social automation app and this just does the job perfectly. Easy to set up and works like a charm.

NHBshop

Just add the app, let see how it works for the moment looks good, posting for both social are good.

iheartmycase.com

The app is fantastic!!! Works perfect. Very helpful and solves my auto-posting problem. I hope there will be the same for instagram

Virginialilly

i used this app to help me set up ads,what gives you alot of work,this helps and saves time!! Easy !

Trending Stuffy

I used this app. It is very easy to set up and I am seeing an increase in traffic to my shopify store. I would highly recommend this app.

Life Easy Supply

Looks like easy to use. Now only FB & twitter, Hope you guys can add Instagram soon, that's the most wanted.

EmAloha

Im a new shopify store owner/creator and I wanted to get more traffic to my store. Using this app, I went from 10 views average a day to almost 40 in just a few hours!! I highly recommend getting this app, easily automatically posts products on social media :) EmAloha approved!