Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Hibuy-freeship

Location Lebanon

I LIKE THIS APP ITS SO EASZ TO USE AND I LIKE IT TOO BECAUSE LET ME SHARE MY PRODUCT FREELY, AND HOPE IN FUTURE WE CAN USE WITH INSTAGRAM

Radiant

I love this app. Easy to use and does what it says and I love that it's free. I don't have to worry about posting an ad on my facebook everyday. I can't wait until you add instagram.

apremiumlife

thanks this app is amazing, and post for you, its made things alot easier , so i dont have to post myself, all is done for you! thanks alot for making things better with shopping and bring tons of custom

SHERATIQUE

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app to set up. It's user friendly and gives you a lot of options to choose how your post should look like. It's definitely a time savor. It's great even for a paid app. Thank you for making for FREE. I highly recommend it to everyone!

Cool Rule Fashion

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 month

Super easy to set up. Glad like most things in life it is free, but hope that I can gain more clients, by these random posts daily. Saves alot of time!

Book Store Online: Buy Books at K2cart.com

Awesome app for daily social posts. Excellent and wonderful support. I recommend to everyone for everyday social media post.

PinkyPromise Shop

Location Kosovo
Time spent using app About 2 months

I've only had it for a day but the setup looks nice and easy. I'd love to be able to seperate the description that will be posted.

PROMOAQUI ADVENTURE

Location Brazil

Muito prático e super fácil de usar. Espero que me ajude a divulgar melhor meu site e com isso aumentar minha conversão em vendas.

Sponsors Team Shop

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Très pratique et facile d'emploi. En deux minutes, tu peux créer ton post sur les réseaux sociaux. Super. Un grand Merci au développeur !

Poppy's Dolls House

Made an Advert and you can change the items pictures pick what you want, it writes the advert for you, but you can change it just love this app. Its a Huge time saver.