Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Gamer's Venom

Very easy to use! It saves me time I don't have. Awesome app. I recommend to any seller looking to reclaim time and peace of mind!

Vive Natural Tienda

Location Spain

Bravo.
Easy very easy. It is a very good idea, and done really simple.
It took me a few minutes, to see the product and send it to Facebook.
I love this app.

Downtown Vapoury

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Giving it a shot.Looks promising.Will really help if it does what it says it does.Looking forward to seeing some results

Shanty Natural

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 month

It is an incredible app! I love it! It's easy, fun and practice! Let's see if the results talk about their functionality... Thanks! for now just 4 stars, waiting for a multilanguage version... ;)

Blytz Luxury

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app takes a lot of social media work so much easier. Thank you. Setting up the app to promote my products on social media was fast and easy. I really would recommend using this for your own store. The app automatically provides product posts to Facebook and Twitter. Once again, thank you Post Studio. Setting up my campaign for Twitter was as simple as a few clicks and now I can advertise automatically on my Facebook shop page and the same thing goes for Twitter.

Ominous Little Cup

I am just starting out and I thought about adding automated tasks and *POOF* here you are! Thank you so much!

Shoplamarina

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

so far so good, easy to set up, it will be better when Instagram is included, will report back after a few weeks use

Folding umbrella

Location Saudi Arabia

The app is worth the experience that has been shortened for time and is characterized by ease and clarity thanks to this beautiful

Kathys-Jewelry-Store-&-Designs-By-You.-

Fantastic App. Thank you! Helps when I'm busy to send out products to advertise on my social media.

Curated Fashion

I love this app. so easy and helpful! Helps keeping my store page visible, increasing sales, stock flow... love it