Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
November 4, 2019

Very easy to use! It saves me time I don't have. Awesome app. I recommend to any seller looking to reclaim time and peace of mind!

Gamer's Venom
Time spent using app: 5 months

Bravo.
Easy very easy. It is a very good idea, and done really simple.
It took me a few minutes, to see the product and send it to Facebook.
I love this app.

Vive Natural Tienda
Spain
Time spent using app: 21 days
November 4, 2019

Giving it a shot.Looks promising.Will really help if it does what it says it does.Looking forward to seeing some results

Downtown Vapoury
South Africa
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 3, 2019

It is an incredible app! I love it! It's easy, fun and practice! Let's see if the results talk about their functionality... Thanks! for now just 4 stars, waiting for a multilanguage version... ;)

Shanty Natural
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 3, 2019

This app takes a lot of social media work so much easier. Thank you. Setting up the app to promote my products on social media was fast and easy. I really would recommend using this for your own store. The app automatically provides product posts to Facebook and Twitter. Once again, thank you Post Studio. Setting up my campaign for Twitter was as simple as a few clicks and now I can advertise automatically on my Facebook shop page and the same thing goes for Twitter.

Blytz Luxury
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited November 2, 2019

I am just starting out and I thought about adding automated tasks and *POOF* here you are! Thank you so much!

Ominous Little Cup
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 2, 2019

so far so good, easy to set up, it will be better when Instagram is included, will report back after a few weeks use

Shoplamarina
Spain
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited November 2, 2019

The app is worth the experience that has been shortened for time and is characterized by ease and clarity thanks to this beautiful

Folding umbrella
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 28 days
October 28, 2019

Fantastic App. Thank you! Helps when I'm busy to send out products to advertise on my social media.

Kathys-Jewelry-Store-&-Designs-By-You.-
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 26, 2019

I love this app. so easy and helpful! Helps keeping my store page visible, increasing sales, stock flow... love it

Curated Fashion