Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr | Reviews

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Baby Hamlyn

Easy setup, efficient and simplicity. definitely save a lot of time with this app.
Likewise with the app support, LEGEND.

ShopyStube

I started using this app recently,
but I must say that it is really phenomenal it helps a lot to save time.
Then the support with Arthur is fantastic and super fast. I recommend to everyone

AkoLako Shop

This is a wonderful app! I do recommend this app for all store owners like me! It really helps me a lot and saves more time in auto-posting my product in different social media. Hoping for more helpful and disruptive campaigns in the coming days! Chat support is really great! Kudos to the Team!

Spy Shop SA

This auto posting app, is without a doubt the best and simplest i've ever used on any platform + Arthur and his team offer the best support and consistently updating their app! Well done, one suggestion: make more apps!

Dazyle

Quick and easy. Extremely user friendly UI

Thanks for creating this. Hope it will support Instagram one day. Keep up the good work.

SexyPositive

The app is great, support quickly, fix the problem very fast, help my shop management of social media.

Defiante

great app, and does what it's supposed to do in a convenient way, easy to use, and the support is super helpful!

PurplePick

I really like this app but there is one problem: When you choose what product to post about its random. That means the same product comes up a lot and some products don't appear.

TheMomoShop

simple app but very useful for my business
especially very quickly response and solve the problem when I contacted to them
wish you guys will come more forward
all the best to you !!!

August 28, 2019

Thank you for the review, happy to help :)

Duddeld

Just installed it, everything looks clean inside the app and working decent! Still will love to see how it performs in the long run!