Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
October 26, 2019

I love this app. so easy and helpful! Helps keeping my store page visible, increasing sales, stock flow... love it

Curated Fashion
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 26, 2019

Very helpful app, I am enjoying free ads, thank you so much. Its really fast and smart. Now my campaigns are up and running

Cloudzstore
Uganda
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 26, 2019

Fantastic app, easy to set up and use! It makes life easier by publishing the content of your site for you!

Ineffable Tru
October 26, 2019

I really like it. The best app I ever seen for advertising, very easy to manage and to the point. I will use this app again and again.

Cool Hoodies
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited October 25, 2019

Seems pretty easy to set up and use. Having a scheduled product post for Facebook and Twitter is just what I need. I look forward to experimenting with this going forward!

Traveller's Atlas - Travel Store and Luggage Accessories to Enhance Your Trip
October 24, 2019

This is a great app. I was paying monthly for the same thing before finding this app. Patiently waiting for more social sites to be added. Thank you

Postal Worker Tees
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 23, 2019

Exactly what I've been looking for. Great interface and very simple to operate! Click click and done. Thank you.

CBD On Demand
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 23, 2019

Very nice to use and free, I'll be on this app forever if it's free all the time, Raccommand this app

SnapyCart
China
October 22, 2019

I used this application its quite good and it helps in improving my business and marketing. I recoment this application for everyone.

Elegance Jewels & Accessories
Time spent using app: 10 months
October 22, 2019

i used this app in my other store for a different facebook page. awesome app. nothing to add on. its just awesome

Baby-courier
Time spent using app: 16 days
Post Studio replied October 24, 2019

Thank you for your kind words and for using Post Studio!
We are very happy that you find our app useful :)

If there is anything we can do to turn your impression from Good to Excellent please contact us on the support chat bubble from within the app or at support@mykapusta.com and I assure you we will do our absolute best.

We strive for a 100% 5-star customer satisfaction and a PERFECT user experience for Shopify merchants so your feedback would mean a lot to us.

Thanks,