Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr | Reviews

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Family Crafts

I have been using this app for a while now and have been waiting for support to fix the option to define the post template with a variable. This has gone back and forward with support and has taken months and still not working.
Just get a message saying that should be working now, please try again and nope, still not working as it’s supposed too.
Could be a good app but doesn’t deliver

Pulse Designer Fashion

App was great till i needed to change my social media accounts. Their system couldn't see the other pages under my name and wouldn't let me choose them. Then their support team took weeks to reply back and then just left the ticket open. I had to get help from Shopify since the developer went AFK!!!

Monoscape

The functions and UI are good, however it makes the images blurry making the app unusable. I tried contacting support weeks ago with the issue, they are since ignoring my messages / emails. I use other apps which don't make the images blurry, so it is an issue with the app, not my images.

Urbans Kingdom

Cumple con su función. Lo único malo es que la cuenta de Instagram se desconecta cada día y hay que volver a conectarla.

Meditlooj

seems good i just installed now so we will see. easy settings, with afew templates. easy connect, you personalize your post or let it automatic

Store 974 | ستور ٩٧٤

Nice app but it keeps posting the wrong price on Facebook. It keeps adding a couple of extra zeroes and thus makes the app useless.

Hopefully it can be fixed.