Post Studio ‑ Auto Posting

Post Studio ‑ Auto Posting

by Kapusta Technologies Ltd

Post your products automatically to Social Media

Shanty Natural

It is an incredible app! I love it! It's easy, fun and practice! Let's see if the results talk about their functionality... Thanks! for now just 4 stars, waiting for a multilanguage version... ;)

Baby-courier

i used this app in my other store for a different facebook page. awesome app. nothing to add on. its just awesome

October 24, 2019

Thank you for your kind words and for using Post Studio!
We are very happy that you find our app useful :)

If there is anything we can do to turn your impression from Good to Excellent please contact us on the support chat bubble from within the app or at support@mykapusta.com and I assure you we will do our absolute best.

We strive for a 100% 5-star customer satisfaction and a PERFECT user experience for Shopify merchants so your feedback would mean a lot to us.

Thanks,
Post Studio team.

headboy

Just started using this app but from what I observed it could be awesome app. Trying it out already and hopefully to succeed with sales. I am yet to see results

detonate fashion

I like that you can tailor your posts to your liking and edit the info included so that the post is not too wordy and confusing. I also love the use of emogi which makes the post very eye-catching and youthful. I'm very happy with my initial campain.

PurplePick

I really like this app but there is one problem: When you choose what product to post about its random. That means the same product comes up a lot and some products don't appear.