Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your products to social media channels

Ciafy Store

É um excelente app, vou testar por sete dias, verifiquei a cobrança no instagram, vou publicar no facebook e twitter.

culturavibes

great app , Installed it today really love it. Work very easyy. too bad you have to pay for the instagram function.

LA PULGADA

I JUST INSTALLED AND IT HAS BENN EASY TO SET,

Drip4Men™

I've used this app for awhile now posting mostly on FB. What I really like is the ease of use, but what could be improved is the selection of items for posting. You can manually select the item you want to choose up to a point, meaning that it will scroll through only about 5 options and then start over, giving you the same 5 options. I think it should scroll through the entire collection(s). If this were fixed I'd give it a 5! Other nice feature is that you can also setup your campaign to post at a later time. The customer service is truly awesome!!!

JDR Distributors

Great app for posting on social networks, free, really easy to use, number 1 support solve my problem right away!

I recommend this App will generate traffic for real!

Shanty Natural

It is an incredible app! I love it! It's easy, fun and practice! Let's see if the results talk about their functionality... Thanks! for now just 4 stars, waiting for a multilanguage version... ;)

Baby-courier

i used this app in my other store for a different facebook page. awesome app. nothing to add on. its just awesome

October 24, 2019

Thank you for your kind words and for using Post Studio!
We are very happy that you find our app useful :)

If there is anything we can do to turn your impression from Good to Excellent please contact us on the support chat bubble from within the app or at support@mykapusta.com and I assure you we will do our absolute best.

We strive for a 100% 5-star customer satisfaction and a PERFECT user experience for Shopify merchants so your feedback would mean a lot to us.

Thanks,
Post Studio team.

headboy

Just started using this app but from what I observed it could be awesome app. Trying it out already and hopefully to succeed with sales. I am yet to see results

detonate fashion

I like that you can tailor your posts to your liking and edit the info included so that the post is not too wordy and confusing. I also love the use of emogi which makes the post very eye-catching and youthful. I'm very happy with my initial campain.

PurplePick

I really like this app but there is one problem: When you choose what product to post about its random. That means the same product comes up a lot and some products don't appear.