4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify integration and user-friendly interface that automates shipping and returns, saving time and money. It's praised for offering discounted shipping rates, professional labels, and support for international shipping with multiple couriers. The customer service is often highlighted as responsive and available 24/7.

March 3, 2023

Aftership is the most organized platform i used for returns and shipping to my customers .Its a plus they integrate with many apps that make our customer service top notch.Customer service is always readily available 24/7

Valabasas Denim
15 minutes using the app
March 6, 2023

My problems were resolved very quickly! I highly recommend. Customer Service was top notch!! Thank you Ankush Moazzam

Luxe Picks
6 minutes using the app
March 24, 2023

Ankush was very helpful, love the service, was very patient, really happy with it! .................

Naomi Besson Swimwear
1 minute using the app
August 2, 2016

Good app! Working well for UPS integration to my shop.

Ivanarosova
Czechia
Over 6 years using the app
February 28, 2017

Guys at postmen have excellent support, they are quick to make changes that are needed to ensure the options required are provided. They have never turned down a request. We rely on postmen for our business.

This is an amazing application that I highly recommend

Ownthelooks
United Arab Emirates
About 6 years using the app
March 2, 2017

A must-get app for any store that does several fulfilment per day. Good customer service to help get you and your store set up and, once that is done, everything else is really convenient. Love it!

Whynotspeakup
Singapore
About 5 years using the app
August 28, 2017

Postmen has been a lifesaver. It's easy to integrate with my Shopify shop and I can now automate my whole delivery process with both Postmen and Aftership.

Kulorcases
About 4 years using the app
January 26, 2021

The app works well for automating your store's return process. They have good customer support to allow you to troubleshoot any issues you might experience. Overall, I give them a 5 star review because the support is crucial, as invariably you are going to need it at some point.

ALEXIA ADMOR
Almost 4 years using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied February 4, 2021

Hey :)

We really appreciate your honest feedback!

Thanks & Regards
Postmen Team

February 9, 2023

My issue was resolved! Thanks........................................................................

Decade Studio
Almost 4 years using the app
September 3, 2017

Very neat layout and very intuitive perfect for bulk packaging shipping notes preparation.
The shipping note is clear and looks professional and has option to print out using stickers or A4 type.

Dustswipe