4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify integration and user-friendly interface that automates shipping and returns, saving time and money. It's praised for offering discounted shipping rates, professional labels, and support for international shipping with multiple couriers. The customer service is often highlighted as responsive and available 24/7.

August 31, 2017

Easy to use, and work great if using Aftership as well.

J C Baby Shop
June 13, 2017

Amazing team support, amazing app, ... We need more people like Postmen team. Thank you guys!!! GREAT JOB!!!! I will recommend your app to EVERYBODY!

Mueblecasa
Spain
July 9, 2021

Great customer service!! I appreciated the fact that even though it was well beyond normal business hours someone was able to help me!

Nora Madison Designs
March 23, 2023

great app and better support! they are very responsive and helpful they were able to help me with multiple issues and get me active right away

American Athletic
September 4, 2018

I was a bit apprehensive about using the app. The app is true to its name. My customers receive text messages and updates for their packages. I am a satisfied customer. I compared the service to other shipping and fulfillment notifications with major e-commerce websites and it works even better.

Est 912
July 8, 2021

Best customer services. I like the app, it really help me save lot. The interface is easy to work on.

babymommi.com
July 19, 2016

Great app and great support - really pleased with UPS integration in the UK.

Just waiting for Royal Mail integration to be updated and it will be perfect for us.

Chroma Gel
June 2, 2021

We'll see once orders start coming in but so far so good lol, and it wants me to meet 100 characters so there it is and then some

SuperNovasStuff
July 8, 2021

Great app and amazing customer service :) Thank you for making shipping easier for us! Postmen has helped me significantly.

AURABOTTLE.CO
About 1 year using the app
March 6, 2017

Good app! Was super easy to install and it's working well for USPS integration on our store.

Beautifiix 2