Bulk Edit Tags by Power Tools

Bulk Edit Tags by Power Tools

by Power Tools

Quickly add, remove or replace your product tags in bulk

Oxeme Gifts

This App reduced our time to manage some tag tasks.
oxemize.com

Pvcsafetysigns

Great app and easy to edit lots of product tags in one go. Many thanks from the team at PVC Safety Signs.

Floorcity

I now know what this is free! Because once you try one PowerTools app you'll want them all...thanks guys...as if I didn't have enough cool apps to play with. When will I find the time?

FloorCity.com

Freemancave

Another smart tool to improve your shopify experience.

Skull Harbor

Amazing! Seriously the best app on shopify. I have hundreds of variants and I did all of my product tagging in just a few minutes. Couldn't be happier!

Woodenearrings

Edit: developer seems to have done something to reduce or solve this issue. good app.
-----------------------
at first it seems great, but then i noticed not every job i requested is being correctly completed or even fully completed. maybe because it is doing the jobs slower than i am putting them in?
for example: i have a group or products tagged "great" and i want to have all of those also tagged "yellow" . i have another group tagged "super" that i also want tagged "yellow" and submit the job.
i submit the request. now i want the tag "great" removed

it botches.

Horselovershops

Good one to have!
Chiclover.com

Coparazzi

This worked perfectly and saved me so much time! Easy and free! Thanks!

Safari Zone

Pretty easy to use, I had to request the job twice before it got done but it did the edit I asked for. Very good app for a Free app.

www.gottacollectemall.com

Thebootroom

Very easy to use and super useful, Highly recommended.