Bulk Edit Tags by Power Tools

Quickly add, remove or replace your product tags in bulk

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Shuzone

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I was having issues trying to find each record that contained a specific search item. I figured I would check to see if there was an app that might help. YES! The Bulk Tag Editor is perfect for what I needed to get done. I have been able to use it for additional changes to my listings so that helps even more. Definitely recommend that you at least check if out

Natural History Laboratory

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Great! Useful, yet simple to use app that saved me a lot of time redoing tags as I've been going through the Shopify learning curve. Thanks for keeping this awesome tool free!

Braggy Bags

Really useful tool, saves you a lot of time when editing lots of product tags.

Go Bloom Glow

Location Philippines

Great tool! Love that it's FREE! Saved me a lot of time.

Direct 4x4

Simple but infinitely valuable when needed, especially if you have a lot of tags and/or SKUs.

Estrato8

Location Colombia
Time spent using app About 1 year

The labels that this app places only serve for its own use as a way to classify the products of a store. In no way do they serve to promote the products and that the client sees them because they are not seen by the public.
It is not what I was looking for because I need to place a label on the photo of the products that are in promotion. The support service is very slow.

Pacific Coast Outlet

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

What a great app! Saved me a ton of time.

Cisco Net Global

Great app to use for my business! Easy to manage

Tidyhydro

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app has made light work of bulk editing. We find it especially useul for making quick changes - without having to export and inport a csv each time. Five stars.

Furniture Delivery Uk

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Editing, updating and removing tags from products of our website furniturestop.co.uk hasn't been so much easier before using this wonderful app. Thx shopify! U truly have a great collection of apps.