Bulk Edit Tags by Power Tools

Bulk Edit Tags by Power Tools

by Power Tools

Quickly add, remove or replace your product tags in bulk

Cisco Net Global

Great app to use for my business! Easy to manage

Tidyhydro

This app has made light work of bulk editing. We find it especially useul for making quick changes - without having to export and inport a csv each time. Five stars.

Furniture Delivery Uk

Editing, updating and removing tags from products of our website furniturestop.co.uk hasn't been so much easier before using this wonderful app. Thx shopify! U truly have a great collection of apps.

Rodco Global

Love this app! So helpful if you are short of time.

Lulyfashion

excellent app!

www.lulyfashion.ch

Faithen3

I love this app! It is so convenient and saves me a WHOLE lot of time updating tags in bulk instead of having to go to each product or collection individually. I love how there are multiple ways to edit bulk product tags by adding, removing or replacing tags in a particular product type or collection or all products at once. Awesome app! Thanks Powertools!

Lightwakers

This app is just perfect for adding tags to multiple products! Without this, it was taking us ages! Very good app!

Geektoysuk

Brilliant app. Makes editing the tags extremely easy.

Lingerie Ponto Com

simpleesmente exelente o melhor app da categoria

Ctp2

This is a fantastic app for bulk editing of tags. I am so glad we found it. Works great!