Bulk Edit Tags by Power Tools

Bulk Edit Tags by Power Tools | Reviews

by Power Tools

Quickly add, remove or replace your product tags in bulk

LACONICUM

It deleted all my tags and didn't update the new ones.
I had to manually add all the tags again. This app shouldn't be in the Shopify store.

April 23, 2019

Hi, we're really sorry to hear about your issues - we designed this app to help people, not cause issues!

As far as we can see, the app has done exactly as it described, it converted your 'handle' tags to title case. The issue appears to be that you already had tags in the title format, so it effectively just removed the 'handle' tags, to prevent duplicates.

You can use the Bulk Edit Tags to undo these changes by using the 'Replace Tags' or 'Add Tags' features. We're always here to help implement either of these solutions!

The Bulk Edit Tags is a powerful tool, and we do recommend following the instructions and taking care before pressing big red buttons :)

We're always here to help, and help you get the most out of your store!

Sphb

I used this app,Great app,easy to setting and Free,I like only Free.
I would like give 5 stars.
Thank You.

April 23, 2019

Thanks for your 5 star review, we really appreciate it!

Laughloveplay

This app was extremely helpful & did exactly what I was looking for! I was trying to bulk add tags to all the items in each of my collections & was unable to do so through shopify alone. I found this app & within 5 minutes I had the desired tags applied to every item in my collections. This would have taken me hours if done manually! App is also very easy to use. Thank you Power Tools for creating this app!

Prenda Perfeita

This app is pure heaven on Earth. So user friendly and does exactly what it promises...

Just to think of all the hours I spent manually editing tags.... :(:(:(

Thanks devs!!

www.remixd.co.uk

Love this little app - it should be a function in Shopify - but it’s not - so this is really a necessity for me

Ameyalli

Super simple usage, super fast app, perfect for what it's made. 100% free. 100% recommended. Great work

Nizhoni Ranch Gallery

Rock and roll!!

Highly recommended for adding product tags faster than the Shopify bulk product editor.

Slice and dice tags. Updating a tag, effectively renames the tag. Keep in mind the renamed tag is a new tag.

Automated collections dependent on the old tags will need to be updated with the new tags.

So a good best practice is to first add tags rather than replace them.

Then you can update the smart collections switching the old tags to the your new tags over time.

Don't hesitate. Go for Bulk Edit Tags by Power Tools. You won't regret it.

The Aird Group

The tagging features are incredibly simple and easy to use, we were able to change 100+ tags at once within minutes

The Shuzone

I was having issues trying to find each record that contained a specific search item. I figured I would check to see if there was an app that might help. YES! The Bulk Tag Editor is perfect for what I needed to get done. I have been able to use it for additional changes to my listings so that helps even more. Definitely recommend that you at least check if out

Natural History Laboratory

Great! Useful, yet simple to use app that saved me a lot of time redoing tags as I've been going through the Shopify learning curve. Thanks for keeping this awesome tool free!