Bulk Edit Tags by Power Tools

Quickly add, remove or replace your product tags in bulk

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

jewelsential

it doesn't change the names of the existings tags at all. it shows that the job is completed but it doesn't change it at all.

September 21, 2020

Hi, sorry to hear about your troubles. The tag editor it is case sensitive, as such the tags must be entered as they are on the products. You can view the tags in this format by viewing any product in your store admin, the going to Tags and 'view all'.

The Wrecking Pit

Time spent using app About 1 year

Absolutely brilliant, it really helped me do alt tags in a few mins which would have taken me a few days/weeks. Highly recommended

decor oui

I feel the app is cool, and i will recommend it to my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spare and Square

Very easy to use app and great support from within the app. Saved us hours of time and more reliable than he standard shopify bulk edits!
SpareandSquare.com

Party Dudes

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 1 day

Brilliant. After importing 4000 products into Shopify, my tags are a mess. This is saving me a lot of hassle fixing them in bulk. Being free is terrific. Will take a look at their paid apps due to this.

Paws in Padstow

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great app, especially as it is free!

Very quick to process the tags and extremely happy with the results. From a functionality basis, the only slight issue is that you cannot add tags based on vendor, but no dramas if you have brand collections!

Support were extremely quick to respond to my query about this too!

Great job guys, saved me a big headache updating my store front

Athletes Junction Sports Equipment Trading LLC

Location United Arab Emirates

Great app, it solved my tags issues. And their Support is very quick. I recommend using this app. Thank you!

Bewilderness Puzzles

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Super easy, free, what's not to like? Saved me a lot of time messing around with tags, thank you for providing this!

Printer's Parts & Equipment -USA

This App is awesome!

I am re-organizing all our products and worried about the tags. This free App really helped me!!!

I ran a job yesterday. But it seemed like stucked. So I asked there online support this morning. They fixed it in just minutes. Very quick response.

I have already completed about 30 jobs of organizing tags in 2 days. Love this App.

İyi İndirdik!

Location Turkey

if you know what you're doing, this app is for you! infinite thanks to the software team! moreover, it's free...