100% Free Countdown Timer

100% Free Countdown Timer

by pushdaddy.com

100% Free Powerful Countdown timer for urgency & boost sale.

Coopworx

Did not let me post on website. Kept asking me to take a survey and wouldn't give me the option to leave so I was forced to do this survey for the 5th time. All in all would not recommend this app. If I could give it a half star I would.

kboard.store

Forced rating.............................................................................................................................

Slimcuppa

Does not display the actual countdoun timer. Can not use it. Should ask for rating after the user has had the chanceto use it and not in the first 5 minutes.

Ateliar Paris

You cannot freely custom your countdown timer until you didn't rate and left a comment about the app. And even after I was not able to finish my work because it always delete and reset my settings.

Beaute & B

THIS IS NO GOOD. EASY TO set up, but doesn't work. INCENTIVIZES SHOPPING when it works. LOOKS GOOD, but just needs to work

Ponle Play

It is the first time that I use this app, apparently everything was fine, but unfortunately the destination link does not work, clicking on the banner does not take you to any link.

I thought it could work fine but it doesn't work.

September 22, 2020

for us and hundreds of others it is working flawlessely. seems there is some conflict with some other app in ur store.

Clara Beauty

It only had worked one time, after the one time it is now completely nonfunctional. Really disappointed in this app.

January 14, 2020

We peovide 24x7 chat and chat can be initiated by anyone. If you faced any issue you should chat with support and we would have love to solve the issue. Several sites are using and it works perfectly. There might be something you were doing mistake which can be easily solved. Harming by giving 1 star without even requesting support to solve your issue is not the great way. We are small tiny developers and 1 rating demotivates