POWR Countdown Timer

POWR Countdown Timer

by POWR.io

Checkout timer count down, Countdown Cart Timer, Countdown Bar

BELAMESA

Ótimo app para criar a sensação de urgência. Acredito que as vendas tenham crescido alem disso as pessoas estão parando de procrastinar a compra

Cosy Home Zone

Well that was simple! Such an easy, well guided app to use. Clean interface and simple to add to your site. Thoroughly recommend this as a countdown timer app!

My Trending Topics

Easy to upload, I’m happy about the easy install. Now my page is official. Get the app free install.

Mistresses Store

I used this for a countdown for Halloween, it was easy to make and customize to what I wanted. I would use it again.

Quantum Accessories

This is a very good app. It helps your sales grow 100% -------------------------------------------------->I recommend this app

Desi Avatar

User friendly. Fully customisable. great animations as well. I am really satisfied with this applica

Investor Crate

Great app... A good way to employ the marketing technique of "fear of missing out" or FOMO. Plus it's free, so... no brainer!

Caley Cosmetics

Horrible! I can't believe I was charged a whole year for this. It takes forever to load and isn't customizable enough to fit into our website. Then when I tried to get help I just got referred to their additional apps - twice.

Flightoffancyarts

Countdown looks great and was easy to set up. We are launching our virtual gallery in December and we will be using it for sale countdowns after. Great app!

Cristiano To Juventus

love it easy to use I can only recommend thanks a lot