POWR | Countdown Timer

POWR | Countdown Timer

by POWR.io

FREE Countdown, Checkout Countdown Timer, Countdown Cart Timer

Sorority Greek Letters

Absolutely horrible customer service! We have been trying to get a hold of them for 5-6 days without a response. In all we have had the same issue for 2 weeks. 2 weeks ago we were told that the count down plugin was not working correctly due to a glitch. But so far they have not fixed it or provided an update nor have we been told we can be refunded. We paid for this service but have been unable to modify the plugin to correctly reflect our store countdown. We also cannot login into our account. We have sent e-mail after e-mail without a response.

Buzz Mazuma

Poor support. I paid for a Single Package, but the app still be a Free package in my account. I sent emails to the support team and they said need to wait engineer team but no response for a long time. Very Disappoint :(

AFTER SOLVED, THIS APP WORK WHAT THEY PROMISE. EXCELLENT!

Come Back Sale

I think that this app make me to increase my order.

Love This Colour

Early stages but seems very simple to use and customise.

Creative Daffodil Studio

I love this simple to use app! Perfect for my shop annual photo contest countdown.

Overallls

Excellent app, simple easy to use and free prompt and quick customer response. I asked a question on a Sunday and received help within 1 hour.

Freestyleco

Excellent app that was exactly what I needed. It allowed me to put scarcity on my sales pages

Ellie's Handmade

I thoroughly recommend POWr countdown timer. Being not the technical minded person i found the intall difficult. I contacted POWr for assistance and Carlos came to the rescue by showing me all the correct instructions and various tutorials which was extremely helpful.

The POWr team went above and beyond to help me get all set up and now I have an app that is functional, aesthetically pleasing and easy to use! BIG THANKYOU for helping me add function to my store that will ultimately drive sales.

Bargainkorner Com

This app is good but it can be Best if more flexibility to customize can be added. Hard to explain in words . But I appreciate the app and the free opportunity to use. Thank you

Kawaii Crate

Quick and easy installation! Love it.