FAQ Accordion | Help Center

FAQ Accordion | Help Center

by POWR.io

FAQ page, FAQ accordion menu for product Info & refund policy

Dellarose

I like the app but Im not really a big fan of the add voting button, I bought the starter plan and I can't toggle the option off...

Richhie

Amazing app that lets you display your FAQ anywhere with simple copy-paste code.

Now I have one FAQ section on each product page, and separate page with searchable FAQ.

You can adjust colors and style, and you can use any Google font.

Amazing app!

If you want perfect FAQ , look no further - this is the one!

The Ideal Backpack

amazing!

Clear About This

I used this app for my online store to help answer questions that customers may have. It ROCKS! I'm glad I got it!

The Sleep Hug

Really nice app to have faq section on any of your page. Clean and easy ui. Great thing is free plan.

Olibobble

Fantastic app! Really clean look on my store! Great support team as well!

qualitysourcewear

I used faq by powr aap, nice aap and Easy to use and editing most add this app in your store for more

Qrema

I love this app, it's super easy to use. It is a great way to engage with your customers and answer frequently asked questions.

Walock Deals

The design of the app is very simple and easy to use, easy navigation system was finished with my FAQ page within 10 minutes

Studio Gear Cosmetics

POWr made this app very simple and clear- perfect for our website FAQ's. Good for a newbie like myself.