POWR FAQ Page & Help Center

POWR FAQ Page & Help Center

by POWR.io

FAQ page & FAQ accordion menu for product info & refund policy

chill fit

used to create FAQ very easy to use and understand. i really like how easy it is to use and implement unto your store.

Rockefy

Amazing and easy to install and use, love it and it is really important to have FAQs on your website so people can ask

Love2Change

It looks very fancy but after I installed I found out it is very easy to set up and basic FAQ needed for customers. Thanks, POWr

What Load Shedding

I am trying out the app. I will be in a position to answer right after I start getting consistent traffic to my website. So far though, it seems like a really good initiative and it did make my life easier for sure. Thank you for that, hugely appreciated.

Dellarose

I like the app but Im not really a big fan of the add voting button, I bought the starter plan and I can't toggle the option off...

Richhie

Amazing app that lets you display your FAQ anywhere with simple copy-paste code.

Now I have one FAQ section on each product page, and separate page with searchable FAQ.

You can adjust colors and style, and you can use any Google font.

Amazing app!

If you want perfect FAQ , look no further - this is the one!

The Ideal Backpack

amazing!

Clear About This

I used this app for my online store to help answer questions that customers may have. It ROCKS! I'm glad I got it!

The Sleep Hug

Really nice app to have faq section on any of your page. Clean and easy ui. Great thing is free plan.

Olibobble

Fantastic app! Really clean look on my store! Great support team as well!