POWR | Visitor Views Counter

POWR | Visitor Views Counter

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
April 22, 2022

me gusta mucho la aplicacion ya que da informacion a los usuarios, además es facil de configurar y se muestra muy chula.

SUBLIMASSMUTILVA.SHOP
Spain
Time spent using app: 11 months
September 3, 2021

Really easy to use! Nice dashboard, simple and straight forward. Integration into Shopify Store is also easy!

Weskus PlaasKombuis
South Africa
Time spent using app: 11 days
POWR.io replied September 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us!

August 25, 2021

perfect for tracking number of visits both to site and per site page so it helps me know what items are most popular.

Bluefire Night
Time spent using app: 4 days
POWR.io replied August 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work!

May 16, 2020

The worst bunch of scammers. SAVE YOUR MONEY. The app won't work as they tell you to and they will refuse to refund your money. PLus, terrible support.

Club Bienestar Peludo
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 14, 2020

great app! it will surely help me to monitor the hits on my site.

kiniskutis
Philippines
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 19, 2020

I love how easy it is to customize. Such a useful and meaningful app for the small business. Thank you!

Saving Trinity
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 17, 2019

Magnifica aplicación, es de uso comodo y sencillo, totalmente recomendable y funciona fantasticamente

Mimossa World
Spain
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 23, 2019

I like this app and I really love it very much, I would suggest your guys for this app and the important thing is this is free app.

Goodhusband
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 22, 2019

I have installed this app to get the no of visitors registered ! Wish it had a function to adjust the numbers. Love the APP !

Style Art Villa
Norway
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
POWR.io replied May 22, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for trying our app.
Unfortunately, this is a feature that we no longer support.

Please reach out to our support team if you have any other questions.

Thank you!

May 4, 2019

this app is a great add on for my store looks good, very easy to install and the free plan is actually useable

Zollpa