Hit Counter

Hit Counter

by POWr.io

Boost sales using social proof with a simple hit counter!

Hatt Foundation

Great apps but they break too easily. The customer service sucks as well. I'm using at least 4 of their apps which are great and needed only if they work properly and do not break easily.

2018 Tax Law

Easy to set up, works on home page, endless customization. Great!

24k Gold Ch

wonderful thank you, this app help my customers to see that i'm a reseller with trust regarding my store traffic.

Allthings Anime

Simple and does what it says, Slightest drawback is the logo. But you get what you need in free plan :)

Border Collie Paradise

Does exactly what it says it will do. Good instructions on how to install which only took a couple of minutes. Very happy with it so far.

Rystyle

good tool if your advertising the popularity of your products. but it wasn't useful for me

Fadgets

Cool app and also for free! thank you!

Game Detective

Awesome and seamless! I love that there are multiple options even for the free version!

Classyclosetshop

Was looking for a hit counter and found one that works well I'm happy.

Hipgearshop Com

Wish I could give it a less than 1. The free version only display 1 number so no one would even understand what the number is there for. I think most of these free apps are design to sell their monthly plan but try to behave as if they have a free version. I had this app about a month ago and it was showing hour, min, seconds. Then it wasn't working anymore, now I know why. It's because they took away those features. I find it amazing that they have their logo on the free app so you get it for free and people who visit your site gets to see their logo but that is not enough. They have to make the free version such crap that you are forced to pay them a monthly fee. Don't waste your time with this get something that you can actually use. Complete waste of time and energy. I removed it because I find it dishonest and useless!!!!

1 2 4 Next