Hit Counter

Hit Counter

by POWr.io

Boost sales using social proof with a simple hit counter!

Artatler

Useful app, especially to provide some kind of assurance for the visitors. However it will only start counting post the installation date not from the real creation date. Also, hoping that even the free version can be without the default branding. Other than that, it's good.

Thanks for the app!
www.artatler.com, art online gallery & market

The Lighting Outlet

Laggy, only useful for bottom of the page. Need to fix to make the counter load instantly to page. Love every other app the offer though.

Crazy Collectibles

Great to instill confidence in your customers. Wonderful app. Can add to any and all pages on your website.

Eliot Grey

evaluate how many people have made visits to the site so I'll know when to increase advertising. It would be nice to see the app with a count of how many people are seeing or looking at an item.

oneBclick

Usefull and easy to use with plenty set ups, Good job guys , we will need more apps like those , maybe some improvements on the design ?

Phalan’x

This app is exactly what I was looking for. Simple and straightforward and extremely flexible in setting up (options).

Haus De Phe

I was searching for a simple app that would allow me to keep track of all the traffic coming to my landing page via website and this was it.

Rons online fishing store

Give me a customer count for page views of my site. Https://rons-online-fishing-store.myshopify.com.

Bulldog ACM

I really like this app. Very easy to use. Did have to reinstall. First install added it 3 times per page. Thank you

www.tabathasstuff.com

its cool to see the amount of visitors, helps with social proof, dont like the big gap it leaves over my logo and cant figure out how to contact them
once they can fix that issue 100% definately, im tring out the free section first and dont understand the benifit of other area yet