Visitor Counter | Social Proof

Visitor Counter | Social Proof

by POWr.io

Boost sales using a hit & visitor counter for social proof!

Antler & Bone

Great and easy to use! and free. Excellent way to know how much traffic we are getting to our store.
So simple to set up!

Custom Curves

I used the app to help me keep the real-time count of the visits to each page. I really love how everyone that visits can see as well to let them know they are not the only ones looking. I really wish the app could send a text to let me know I have hit so many views of a goal that I set for that day.

AyurAlpha

I like it, take old visit data and allow us to put that as visit as well . Other than that great. Thanks

Artatler

Useful app, especially to provide some kind of assurance for the visitors. However it will only start counting post the installation date not from the real creation date. Also, hoping that even the free version can be without the default branding. Other than that, it's good.

Thanks for the app!
www.artatler.com, art online gallery & market

The Lighting Outlet

Laggy, only useful for bottom of the page. Need to fix to make the counter load instantly to page. Love every other app the offer though.

Crazy Collectibles

Great to instill confidence in your customers. Wonderful app. Can add to any and all pages on your website.

Eliot Grey

evaluate how many people have made visits to the site so I'll know when to increase advertising. It would be nice to see the app with a count of how many people are seeing or looking at an item.

oneBclick

Usefull and easy to use with plenty set ups, Good job guys , we will need more apps like those , maybe some improvements on the design ?

Phalan’x

This app is exactly what I was looking for. Simple and straightforward and extremely flexible in setting up (options).

Haus De Phe

I was searching for a simple app that would allow me to keep track of all the traffic coming to my landing page via website and this was it.