Visitor Counter | Social Proof

Visitor Counter | Social Proof

by POWr.io

Boost sales using a hit & visitor counter for social proof!

Rons online fishing store

Give me a customer count for page views of my site. Https://rons-online-fishing-store.myshopify.com.

Bulldog ACM

I really like this app. Very easy to use. Did have to reinstall. First install added it 3 times per page. Thank you

www.tabathasstuff.com

its cool to see the amount of visitors, helps with social proof, dont like the big gap it leaves over my logo and cant figure out how to contact them
once they can fix that issue 100% definately, im tring out the free section first and dont understand the benifit of other area yet

Super Hero Fanatics

Very useful app! It will help me observe all incoming traffic and help me figure out sales. Thank you

Sleepy Bees Lavender Farm

This app was super easy to install and is doing everything it advertised. I have had no problems with it so far. Great product, thanks!

FunDeals Australia

The app does not appear and I cannot use it.
I did reinstall it but the app does not appear on the shopify.

Feeling Great

I really do not understand what this does, but the sign in experience was fine.
If you could send me an email explaining to me what this is all about, I will appreciate it. jenniec26@msn.com

mandolife

havent used it yet will add to products if its all good
but seems to be a good idead hopefully it works well it should be a minimum 100 characters for a review

OBLEZA VAPE

it is a very nice app, helped me a lot and it is amazing looking on my site, it helps me track the visitors

Banana Belt