Image Slider, Product Carousel

Image Slider, Product Carousel

by POWr.io

Image Slider, Testimonials, Lookbook, Slideshow & Carousel

Vandrap

I love it! Really! Actually all the POWr apps are very nice! Actually these apps are good for people (like me) who doesnt know how to has no programming skills.

Go Explore Makeup Box

This app makes my website look so much better and more professional. it is super easy to use and can really drive more traffic to convert

Swag Child

Gostei porque é facil de usar mas não gostei muito do fato da imagem dar uma travada quando muda de slide.

Centauri Jewelry LLC

I used this app for an image slideshow. It was great that it didn't have to be for product images, it could be for a blog or just a page. It's very easy to use as well. 10/10

After Dawn Swimwear

Super easy to use. Clean and classy interface. Lots of customization options too. The best thing about it is that it's free.

Grabatee Print Co.

This app made it simple for me to add slide shows to my pages. Try it out. Maybe you may find it as easy to use as I did.

Pit Bull Gear

This is by far the best slideshow app we have used. It is a very simple process to get it up and going and has all the needed features that we are looking for.

Thenetjeweler By Importex

Just started using this app, so far so good, easy to install, pleasant to menage.

Samurais Flair

great app, simple and beautiful

Maui Ku Ia Estate Chocolate Inc

Great, fast, efficient, fun, easy to learn!