Image Slider, Product Carousel

Image Slider, Product Carousel

by POWR.io

Image Slider, Testimonials, Lookbook, Slideshow & Carousel

Xinh USA

I haven't used this app yet. But I will come back to update it. So far all the good reviews and 100% FREE made me want to try this. Thank you.

Little Skein in the Big Wool

Worked perfectly for me, and is a great little plug-in to add a sliding gallery of photos. Thanks for making this!

Sunshine Dreaming

Image upload function is buggy and does not work. It's a good idea, but they need to check their code. Tested on Safari and Chrome, same result.

Za-more

,bChoose from 18 different transitions styles and add thumbnails to make your image slider standout!

Easy to Optimize
Set your image slider on a loop to ensure customers don't miss any important info!

Fully Customizable Design
Add captions, buttons, custom arrows, videos, backgrounds, borders and more to make your image slider POP!

About Image Slider by POWr
Draw your customers’ attention to your bestsellers and promotions
Upload photos to highlight your best products and increase traffic to your popular products.
Add call-to-action buttons and descriptions to your banners to get customers to relevant pages quickly.
Choose between several eye-catching slides transition styles.
Highly customizable design: pick custom colors and fonts, adjust size, add borders, and more.
Supports text in any language.
Mobile responsive on any device.
Instant access to 50+ POWr apps, such as Social Feed for fresh content on your site and Popup for stellar landing page conversion.
Getting Started with POWr:
POWr is easy to install. Click on the green ‘GET’ button on this page to install the app. Create your Image Slider, and add it to any page of your Shopify site.

Customer Support You Can Count On
If you have any questions or need help getting Image Slider up and running, we’re here to help! Please visit our Help Center for tips, support, and answers to common questions.

Integrates with
PayPal, Vimeo, YouTube, Google Document Viewer
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.

All Foot Affairs

great app. it helped me to build my landing page. i really recommend it for anyone. check it out and play around with it.

ThoughtfullyHandmade

This new version is much better than the old version. It helped me create a nice slideshow for my custom cards page, however, I wish there was more customization to the design of the slides.

OAS Hobby

This App works amazing!!! The slide transitions are great, the amount of slides you can use is perfect. This app hits all the marks for me!

Blunt Force Shop

So far it's been good. Simple to use and set up not sure how the impact on sales yet as its in early testing

Shen Yun Shop

This App is a convenient tool. It's easy to set up and quick to use. The slideshows work fine on mobile and desktop. The only issue is that takes a few seconds to load the slideshows which affect a bit the user experience. I'm not sure if that can be resolved. I recommend this App.

Chanteq Spaces

Very easy to use and helped me create a beautiful image slider with no hiccups. Very nice customizable features too.