Image Slider, Product Carousel

Image Slider, Product Carousel

by POWR.io

Image Slider, Testimonials, Lookbook, Slideshow & Carousel

See_Compare_Buy1

i love this app. it is very very helpful and easy to manage. lots of extra features. i would highly recommend

G-Actives Design Activewear

I use this app to help engage potential customer and optimise their shopping experience for all of our products.

Tipsy Totes | Wine Gifts | Beer Koozies | Wine Totes | Simply Fabulous

I just installed the app and used images I created in Canva and so far it's good! I like that they offer a free version to test out.

Wrapsit

Slider dresses up my dreary page photos. Easy to implement and can edit directly on page once published.

Laneenia Store

its really look good in my website.. it makes my store more professional..
and my buyer for sure they will convince when they see it..

SolCaribe

I do not like this application because it leaves on your page a blank space of its brand and it is not deleted even if you eliminate the application

XYTO

Image slider was broken and did not render in correct dimensions across platforms. Very buggy across mobile platforms. Difficult to install. developers refused refund. will not be doing future business with them.

April 10, 2020

Hi there,
Thank you very much for your valuable feedback.
Please email us directly on support@powr.io and we will be happy to sort this problem out for you.

Global Good NZ

Amazing! I like this app, its an easiest app for responsive image slider with small tabs in bottom...

Six Scents Parfums

0 stars, purposely IMPOSSIBLE to cancel
scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam

Charli and Kate

Great app, does exactly what it claims to do and very user-friendly with full customisation options!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22